Our valued sponsor

Looking for help, offshore company

rafael

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site
Good evening! I am from Brazil and I created a brand of clothes and I intend to sell worldwide through my ecommerce. My supplier is in china so I need to pay it constantly. I do not understand anything of company, offshore account but I am more than 4 days in this blog like crazy ... I can not find my answers. Could someone help me?

1- I want to open a company in Belize, Panama, Uruguay or any other country with tax benefits.

2- I want to open an offshore banking business account that is free and with cheap or free transfers (I think the best option would be transferwise's borderless account). How do I create a borderless account in the USA or in some country (Uruguay, Belize, Panama) not living in it? If someone knows of another account in these ways tell me please.

3- I want to have a website hosted in Brazil and one in the USA. Can I use different gateway pyaments for the Brazilian site and the American site? For example, use the Brazilian Adyen account in Brazil and Adyen US in the USA.

4- How can I use the US Adyean account? Just having a website hosted in the USA will it be possible?

Reactions: negon
Hong Kong, Cyprus or Gibraltar shall work for you well
it is completely easy to set up transferwise

not sure about Adyen, it looks like they accept only US companies
Hong Kong, Cyprus or Gibraltar shall work for you well
it is completely easy to set up transferwise

not sure about Adyen, it looks like they accept only US companies
Thanks for the answer. but how do I create the account? I am in Brazil, when I enter the site it appears that I am in a country not accepted .. Do I have to change computer IP or something of the type? THANKS

Good evening! I am from Brazil and I created a brand of clothes and I intend to sell worldwide through my e-commerce. My supplier is in China so I need to pay it constantly. I do not understand anything of company, offshore account but I am more than 4 days in this blog like crazy ... I can not find my answers. Could someone help me?

1- I want to open a company in Belize, Panama, Uruguay or any other country with tax benefits.

2- I want to open an offshore banking business account that is free and with cheap or free transfers (I think the best option would be transferwise's borderless account). How do I create a borderless account in the USA or in some country (Uruguay, Belize, Panama) not living in it? If someone knows of another account in these ways tell me, please.

3- I want to have a website hosted in Brazil and one in the USA. Can I use different gateway pyaments for the Brazilian site and the American site? For example, use the Brazilian Adyen account in Brazil and Adyen US in the USA.

4- How can I use the US Adyean account? Just having a website hosted in the USA will it be possible?
Hi, my friend, I'm from Brazil too. In dealing with business with China, the best alternative I see and company in hong kong + paypal of hong kong + Neat deals with business and when you have good sales volume travel to hong kong and open bank account in some bank, the payments to your suppliers you can continue making of Brazil even for the time until you open a bank account in hong kong

It's not possible to open a Cyprus bank account for a HK company unless you can show proof it has real activity.

You may keep it all in HK and ask an agent or lawyer there to help you. You must include that you have to travel there!

Latest Threads