Our valued sponsor

Looking for investor for profitable cloud hosting business

UncleMac

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I represent a Thai cloud hosting business (foreign owned and managed) with an annual turnover of ~$100.000, a good team and a solid platform. We're looking for someone willing to invest time and money into the business in exchange for equity. Ideally we are looking for someone who excels in managing the administrative side of the business, but who also has an interest in the tech space.

We had a few tough years due to the pandemic, but business is now solid again and the business has been profitable for well over 5 years. We have good supplier relationships and a growing customer base. We recently updated our main cloud platform and it's now geared to be able to handle a 5x increase in clients.

The 3 year plan is to consolidate and grow our position in the Thai market and start expanding into similar markets from 2025. We have already scouted a couple of interesting locations for such an expansion, and we have researched a number of products to take advantage of trends in AI and Web3.

We are a very pro-crypto team, and we would love to partner with someone who shares our passion for crypto, as we aim to become a truly crypto first business and incorporate Web3 solutions into our product portfolio.

How much money do you need and what kind of people are you looking for ?
We are looking to raise a total of $100.000 over the next year and we are looking for someone to take on a role in management alongside me to streamline the administrative side of the business. I'm not sure what the proper title would be for such a role.

Have blades sitting idle in phuket - if you want to do an equity swap would be willing to discuss - had a data Centre for scientific research previously - blades through to SC.

*im all for getting them out of my garage

Also have an office which the data centre operated from.

Latest Threads