Our valued sponsor

Looking for Nevis LLC formation (without bank account)

damr

Jul 1, 2021
Europe
Visit site
Hello guys,

looking for someone who can provide following package:

Nevis LLC formation
+ Nominee services (director + shareholder)
+ P.O. Box address is ok
+ No bank account needed

If you are, or if you know, an agent who can do this formation pls reply to this thread or send me a message.
I found some online agents on Google with unrealistic prices like 5k USD which is nonsense. I did a carribean offshore once before all by myself by contacting local agents there directly and it was about 600 USD, so I am interested only into some normal and more realistic offers.

Thank you guys

Quote Reply

Reactions: I'mRobot
Hello guys,

looking for someone who can provide following package:

Nevis LLC formation
+ Nominee services (director + shareholder)
+ P.O. Box address is ok
+ No bank account needed

If you are, or if you know, an agent who can do this formation pls reply to this thread or send me a message.
I found some online agents on Google with unrealistic prices like 5k USD which is nonsense. I did a carribean offshore once before all by myself by contacting local agents there directly and it was about 600 USD, so I am interested only into some normal and more realistic offers.

Thank you guys

Quote Reply
Can help if you need. But Nevis will not be like other Carribean offshore as it has more advantages than a lot of others.

What is the benefit of a Nevis company now a days in 2023 ? Can't find them.........
I'll have to agree with this statement. I had a very bad experience with my Nevis IBC.
* About 2 years ago Nevis St. Kitts signed info sharing with EU. Meaning they report your sales data to a very large 3rd party. [Learned this after I formed.]
* Want you to pay filling fees so they can share your data with the EU. [Not making this up.]
* My registration agent sent every correspondence to their entire team. Privacy? lol.
* After registration, a few months later, a message stating they can review our books at any time.

Thank God I didn’t use my IBC. Lesson learned. IMO, they shot themselves in the foot, and destroyed their industry.

• Haha
Reactions: bamboozlethemall

Latest Threads