Our valued sponsor

looking to open company offshore bank account

Go for an MisterTango account, it's free and you get your own IBAN account. Alternative go through the process to open a Cyprus bank account or other offshore account.

MisterTango i never heard of them are they good ?
have used them for 4 months with all kind of transfers in a mix. Works great for me!

Who is going to pay this fee for several months unless you have thousands and thousands of $$$ - it makes no sense to pay that much for something you can get for free if you have such money available!

some of the people that do shady business will for obvious reasons pay this fee just to get rid of all the trouble with real banks.

However, only the future will show if they can be trusted with large amounts or if they will take a run.

Why does everybody say Mistertango costs 500,- for a business account?
On there website they say it is 9,99 a month.
Brcause they are one of the only one that open accounts for offshore corps at the moment. And it's obvious you can't read. Spend some more time on their website.

Have you tried it?
It says that it includes services for non-eea residents.
That does not automatically mean that the other excludes that service. ;-)
In my opinion the difference is the "ability to send/receive transfers from exchanges"
I am a non eea resident and I opened up a free personal account.
And they accepted me and my test transaction 100,- worked perfectly.
So why should that be different from a business account?
It clearly says 9,99 and it does NOT say that THIS account is not for non eea residents.
I guess if you try to open it and they think you are a "high risk industry " then they reject it and refer to their business+ category.
But if the cheap/free version excludes non eea residents they shouldn't have accepted my free personal account.
Besides that .... between 100,- a month and 500,- a month is a huge difference!
If someone wants to turnover a few hundred thousand dollars or even more, that's still much cheaper than a regular offshore bank!

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit
So what is it with Mister Tango does it work with offshore Belize company or no ? Is it working with no EU citizen?
yes it works just fine! OP, you won't find a bank account for your HK corp. anywhere in Europe. Best bet for you is to find one in HK that can help you to open a HK account!

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit