Our valued sponsor

Marriage service required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds strange! Do you think this is a dating forum?

Reactions: Emily Rimlins
So people really want to get into the US that bad?

The topic still up any one taking the deal?

You ever considered gay marriage? Keep your options well and truly open for those 2 btc my friend ;).

yYYy01RSiP3KW7iuy1Ng_gay%20biker.jpg

Reactions: JohnLocke
You ever considered gay marriage? Keep your options well and truly open for those 2 btc my friend ;).

yYYy01RSiP3KW7iuy1Ng_gay%20biker.jpg
Do you consider this a joke? I am looking for something, if you can't afford it, just don't try to be funny please, and the deal still up and amount just increased to be up to $20,000, so if you are interested you can just find me a candidate and you will get your commission.

Funny, nope your funny you know why? Because you don't know why someone would pay all that money to marry a girl from there, you don't get it, I am kinda sure, IDK it's like, now days the one who is looking for a better chance of living, ppl like you just call him funny.... So racist....

Do you consider this a joke? I am looking for something, if you can't afford it, just don't try to be funny please, and the deal still up and amount just increased to be up to $20,000, so if you are interested you can just find me a candidate and you will get your commission.

lol..my friend you are a complete joke for real. What idiot creates such a thread in a forum that has nothing to do with the oct forum?...lol. People are just treating you like the clow#¤% you are that's all. No need to get pushy if your not getting any marriage proposals from oct members thu&¤#.

Also no one will ever help you here circumvent US immigration law by offering to help with marriage fraud. Are you out of your mind or an undercover Fed looking to screw this forum over? ns2 As that's a US Federal government offense. You think the U.S aren't watching this forum and looking for a reason to shut it down like they did talkgold. This site ranks high on google search.

Find a dating website, find real love and do things legally when it comes to U.S and maybe immigrate properly. The U.S hand out prison sentences and indictments to non-residents for conspiracy and things you consider trivial so be warned when thinking of anything U.S thu&¤#.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads