Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group for anonymity!

Hi,
I just paid by Paypal. Please upgrade me :) thank you
Welcome aboard, PayPal is instant access so you should have access if you paid already. I can see you don't have it, so please send me the TRX number for your paypal transaction. I send you a PM where you can reply with the TRX number.

Mentor group access is per month just to make it clear to everyone. It is the second time this week I get a reuqest from users who thought the Mentor Group subscription is for 1 year. It is not and also made very clear on the account upgrade page.
mentor-group-per-month.jpg

Reactions: lavel
Mentor group access is per month just to make it clear to everyone. It is the second time this week I get a reuqest from users who thought the Mentor Group subscription is for 1 year. It is not and also made very clear on the account upgrade page.
View attachment 800
^^" will this should be done from start, the price for the access yearly is ok but just for 1-month mmmm I don't think so, some times topics never get an answer !!

anyhow will try to pay soon there are some old threads have amazing details =D

The entire forum is about people that have extra money :D That's why they are here.

Anyway, thank you guys for your feedback it's much appreciated.

The entire forum is about people that have extra money :D That's why they are here.

Anyway, thank you guys for your feedback it's much appreciated.
I toally agree with you ;)

I'm wondering if in Mentor Group one can find something like ..... marketplace ?
No there is no marketplace in the mentor group.

I have done a lot of business around this forum with people from the mentor group. If you are all up to private message spam the forum, it's not business it's spam! I for those around here for years it has been a pleasure to see Admin swing the BAN hammer on the spammers. I'm happy that you are not allowed to spam message as you want because you paid a little.

Actually if you read the guidelines for the mentor group which are available here Important! - What can I do with my Mentor Group subscription? you will stay safe and no one will get banned.

It cost money to make money, if something is cheap or not depends on the outcome of an advertising campaign and is not the subject of this thread.

Latest Threads