Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group for anonymity!

Hi,
I just paid by Paypal. Please upgrade me :) thank you
Welcome aboard, PayPal is instant access so you should have access if you paid already. I can see you don't have it, so please send me the TRX number for your paypal transaction. I send you a PM where you can reply with the TRX number.

Mentor group access is per month just to make it clear to everyone. It is the second time this week I get a reuqest from users who thought the Mentor Group subscription is for 1 year. It is not and also made very clear on the account upgrade page.
mentor-group-per-month.jpg

Reactions: lavel
Mentor group access is per month just to make it clear to everyone. It is the second time this week I get a reuqest from users who thought the Mentor Group subscription is for 1 year. It is not and also made very clear on the account upgrade page.
View attachment 800
^^" will this should be done from start, the price for the access yearly is ok but just for 1-month mmmm I don't think so, some times topics never get an answer !!

anyhow will try to pay soon there are some old threads have amazing details =D

The entire forum is about people that have extra money :D That's why they are here.

Anyway, thank you guys for your feedback it's much appreciated.

The entire forum is about people that have extra money :D That's why they are here.

Anyway, thank you guys for your feedback it's much appreciated.
I toally agree with you ;)

I have done a lot of business around this forum with people from the mentor group. If you are all up to private message spam the forum, it's not business it's spam! I for those around here for years it has been a pleasure to see Admin swing the BAN hammer on the spammers. I'm happy that you are not allowed to spam message as you want because you paid a little.

Latest Threads