Mercury account, how they know if you do business in US?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Ciropollo

Hello,
i'm trying to sign in to Mercury after opening an LLC in Delaware. In their condition it's clear that your clients they should be from US, good. I did a very good website for Americans but indeed my client's would be from Europe (from another website).

If payments will come from Stirpe for example, how they could detect if i do business in us or outside?

Any expirience and advice?

P:S Should I use VPN for sign in to Mercury or stripe?

avalanche

Entrepreneur
Hello,
i'm trying to sign in to Mercury after opening an LLC in Delaware. In their condition it's clear that your clients they should be from US, good. I did a very good website for Americans but indeed my client's would be from Europe (from another website).

If payments will come from Stirpe for example, how they could detect if i do business in us or outside?

They may request for a few invoices from American clients when you have significant money on your account.

fshore

Entrepreneur
They probably care more where payments are coming from. If from stripe then would probably be OK, if stripe will keep your account open (as they require a US person as the contract person, but don't always enforce this).

Forx39

Hello,

I am in a similar situation. I do not have US clients.
Did you open account with Mercury? What did they ask about US clients?

Forx39

In short, is it better to tell Mercury that you have/plan to have US clients or not?
Does Mercury explicitly ask me where customers come from? Before starting the process and make mistakes I am collecting information and be ready to answer properly.

JohnnyDoe

Mentor Group Gold
That is bad, what can I do? I do not have US customers.
I don’t know if it is a requirement to have US customers, that’s why I asked. In doubt, when I opened the accounts I declared that “we are planning to expand in the US”.
How did you open Mercury account without US customers?
I don’t have and will never have US customers.

Kirito

I am using Mercury since 2020 and never was asked where my customers are.

I get money from Denmark and from Stripe.

However, this week, they rejected an ACH transfer from PayPal, while they accepted the money from Stripe... I am investigating it

Kirito

I am using Mercury since 2020 and never was asked where my customers are.

I get money from Denmark and from Stripe.

However, this week, they rejected an ACH transfer from PayPal, while they accepted the money from Stripe... I am investigating it
After contacting them, I got a reply that they had an issue with PayPal, that is fixed now.

I attached my new account and got my funds transferred. I am waiting them to arrive

Latest Threads