Our valued sponsor

Mercury account, how they know if you do business in US?

Ciropollo

Oct 16, 2021
Norway
Visit site
Hello,
i'm trying to sign in to Mercury after opening an LLC in Delaware. In their condition it's clear that your clients they should be from US, good. I did a very good website for Americans but indeed my client's would be from Europe (from another website).

If payments will come from Stirpe for example, how they could detect if i do business in us or outside?

Any expirience and advice?

P:S Should I use VPN for sign in to Mercury or stripe?

Reactions: daxbr
Hello,
i'm trying to sign in to Mercury after opening an LLC in Delaware. In their condition it's clear that your clients they should be from US, good. I did a very good website for Americans but indeed my client's would be from Europe (from another website).

If payments will come from Stirpe for example, how they could detect if i do business in us or outside?

They may request for a few invoices from American clients when you have significant money on your account.

Hello,

I am in a similar situation. I do not have US clients.
Did you open account with Mercury? What did they ask about US clients?

That is bad, what can I do? I do not have US customers.
I don’t know if it is a requirement to have US customers, that’s why I asked. In doubt, when I opened the accounts I declared that “we are planning to expand in the US”.
How did you open Mercury account without US customers?
I don’t have and will never have US customers.

Reactions: Eldorado
I am using Mercury since 2020 and never was asked where my customers are.

I get money from Denmark and from Stripe.

However, this week, they rejected an ACH transfer from PayPal, while they accepted the money from Stripe... I am investigating it
After contacting them, I got a reply that they had an issue with PayPal, that is fixed now.

I attached my new account and got my funds transferred. I am waiting them to arrive

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
After contacting them, I got a reply that they had an issue with PayPal, that is fixed now.

I attached my new account and got my funds transferred. I am waiting them to arrive

Hi, just for information.
I live in Belgium and i want to open LLC with Mercury account.

Then î want to connect my Stripe and Paypal to Mercury. Î want to know if you have an account in STRIPE US or STRIPE EU ? Because fees are different 1,4% for eu and 2,9% in US (+ other fees).

My customers from EU only.

Hi, just for information.
I live in Belgium and i want to open LLC with Mercury account.

Then î want to connect my Stripe and Paypal to Mercury. Î want to know if you have an account in STRIPE US or STRIPE EU ? Because fees are different 1,4% for eu and 2,9% in US (+ other fees).

My customers from EU only.
There would also be 2% currency exchange fee if you charge in eur and withdraw usd.

Latest Threads