Our valued sponsor

Mercury Bank Verification after 3 years

Relay closed my account after I sent $50 to my mercury account . Same llc .. Wanted ti test the wire as I never sent using relay before . After that I got a similar email .
Told the rep I can provide invoice for transactions I had . Provide tracking numbers , chats with customers and they reply basically similar … internal policy bla bla and now I don’t have that account any more .

Sounds like no one can relay on EMIs

Both Relay and Mercury were great banking options but in this case its time for me and others to move our companies and funds else where as US is destroying it this way

can someone be kind enough to provide a blueprint of banking in the US ? for business , as i am no longer able to tip toe the landmine of US banks.
It is not possible, because every business is different
Anyway the recommendations are valid everywhere: limit dealings with private persons, avoid transactions to/from unusual countries, describe your operations clearly and in detail at account opening and don’t do anything different.

And the important advice is: use crypto whenever you can. Even the best bank with the best intentions is limited by the “rules and regulations”.

Reactions: jafo and Alexmorgan
Relay closed my account after I sent $50 to my mercury account . Same llc .. Wanted ti test the wire as I never sent using relay before . After that I got a similar email .
Told the rep I can provide invoice for transactions I had . Provide tracking numbers , chats with customers and they reply basically similar … internal policy bla bla and now I don’t have that account any more .
this is my take on EMI big NOs, Avoid Wire transfers always use ACH, as wire transfers have more scrutiny and are subject to harsher justice laws probably compared to ach that goes though a clearing house which is why take more days but safer from fraud compared to wire, and also avoid transfer money to entities and personnel in asia in general, as for why they hate this my thinking is probably is that they need to keep their sheets clean in case of audits in future, as asia transfers are very hard to trace who the real beneficiary of the account you sent the money it's a low cost effort to make money laundering compared to EU, and EMI are just small time wanna be banks that can't weather a scandal if it ever has issues with customers sending funds to recipients that are hard to identify their identity.

Reactions: ivan1911