Our valued sponsor

Mercury Bank Verification after 3 years

berseker

Jul 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I recently got this verification, i'm asking if some got it before and passed successfully, I have a Wyoming llc, non resident, i don't have an office in usa, my customer are from us but my suppliers are not and afraid they might want us to have utility bill and employees in usa ? can i still pass the verification if i only have customers in usa funds from payment proccessor with e-commerce as main source. in the address headquaters do i put my home country as i'm non resident because i hear that they don't accept the address of the registred agent and account my get suspended. Anyone passed similar verification can help ? thanks

Screenshot 2023-10-07 011408.png

Reactions: myhand
They are very easy to work with.

Indeed we are! (I am a small shareholder)
So you work for them since you say "we are" or just a shareholder which means it's confusing to say "we are" !

So you work for them since you say "we are" or just a shareholder which means it's confusing to say "we are" !
Being a shareholder means owning a portion of the company. Given that I share this ownership with others, the appropriate pronoun to employ is "we," in contrast to "they" or "I”.
While I could conceivably have employed "it”, referencing the company as an autonomous entity, my response was in direct response to your use of "they”, making "we" the more logical choice.
I did not intend to use pluralis maiestatis.
I trust that this clarifies your confusion.
I remain available for further exegetical exercises.

Is that so, did you fill the address in headquaters as with the one in your home country ? did you give them your id or utility bill with company name ? did you also fill it with just customers and suppliers ?
I used virtual office address in the US. I gave them my ID. Think they dont require you to fill out any customers and suppliers

Being a shareholder means owning a portion of the company. Given that I share this ownership with others, the appropriate pronoun to employ is "we," in contrast to "they" or "I”.
While I could conceivably have employed "it”, referencing the company as an autonomous entity, my response was in direct response to your use of "they”, making "we" the more logical choice.
I did not intend to use pluralis maiestatis.
I trust that this clarifies your confusion.
I remain available for further exegetical exercises.
Did your account receive any additional perks do they give you anything extra as investor ? or you count just as normal client with same as others just own shares ?

I used virtual office address in the US. I gave them my ID. Think they don't require you to fill out any customers and suppliers
they do require you to fill the projected income and invoices to back it up, the virtual office address did you buy one just for that or already had it ? or it was the address of your llc agent in us ?

Did your account receive any additional perks do they give you anything extra as investor ? or you count just as normal client with same as others just own shares ?

they do require you to fill the projected income and invoices to back it up, the virtual office address did you buy one just for that or already had it ? or it was the address of your llc agent in us ?
Yes I used my registered agent address. I don't think they asked me for invoices but I don't remember well sorry

Reactions: myhand

Latest Threads