Our valued sponsor

Metamask or Kraken or Binance - what's best?

Which platform is the best ?

• MetaMask

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Kraken

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Binance

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Other, please post which one!

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

tacokai

Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 17, 2020
Visit site
I have to decide between the three platforms, Metamask, Kraken and Binance !

It's personal trading of crypto as an investment. Not high amounts and on beginner level.

Reactions: bizman
Oh okay, yeah homework I should have made!

I'm using Exodus and Ledger for wallet, they work secure and good for me, no need for a extra wallet I think, Or is there something that set Metamask apart from the other wallets?

I see someone used MM recently and spent 80k in transaction fees for a conversion ETH to something else.

1Inch.io is probably better. Note MM uses a US Based entity behind the scenes (owned by Joe Luebin) so your data is archived (machine, ip etc) and this ties the wallet and adjacent wallets to your identity whereby there's a cross over of a CEX or similar.

Exodus and Ledger are good. MetaMask might be less safe if you don’t know what you are doing. For accessing Web3 platforms it is a very good choice.
Exodus is s**t, had some TRX newly created wallet drained.

RABBY and chose to utilise a alternative supplier for access to blockchain (ETH/ERC20)

Reactions: tacokai
I see someone used MM recently and spent 80k in transaction fees for a conversion ETH to something else.

1Inch.io is probably better. Note MM uses a US Based entity behind the scenes (owned by Joe Luebin) so your data is archived (machine, ip etc) and this ties the wallet and adjacent wallets to your identity whereby there's a cross over of a CEX or similar.

Exodus is s**t, had some TRX newly created wallet drained.

RABBY and chose to utilise a alternative supplier for access to blockchain (ETH/ERC20)
Thats interesting with exodus. Can you expand on this?
Using exodus for years and at times even had larger amounts (usdt on the shatchain trx) on it, nothing ever happened.

Kraken was good but I don't find the latest news very encouraging:

My opinion is that Crypto and the US are now a toxic mix so I would avoid dealing with crypto in US based companies.

Is what is the reason.
Certainly not, if so it would have drained all the wallets.

Kraken and ledger is what I prefer to use.
Ledger is a honey pot like Metamask.

Thats interesting with exodus. Can you expand on this?
Using exodus for years and at times even had larger amounts (usdt on the shatchain trx) on it, nothing ever happened.
Yes, had quite a considerable amount of wallets, with funds in, opened a TRX wallet (fresh) deposited funds, logged in the next day they were gone.

One TRX wallet...

Reactions: Marko Krassus