Our valued sponsor

MIGOM BANK (FRAUD - Stay AWAY)

Greetings to all! We're looking at the Migom group of companies, seeking to confirm its reputation and alleged relationship to a number of business ventures.
I'd be grateful if I could ask you several questions over the phone or any other means of communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
Dear All Investors

MIGOM BANK is a biggest Fraud We have ever experienced in the banking relations,

We are a St Vincent & Grenadines Brokerage Company Migom Bank have asked us that they open accounts for st vincent and grenadines companies but they charge 3500 euros for account opening.

We confirmed from their Account manager ROZALIYA KHAVIZOFA that What if you guys later dont open the Account and take our Money as well????

She confirmed several times on email and on whatsapp as well that we are sure that we do open the account thats why we are charging money.

they asked me to pay 3500 EURORs (THANK GOD i didnt paid them full, i asked i will pay 50% at start and 50% after ac opening, then MIGOM BANK said ok)

They generated Invoice, to pay the money either in their bank account or in their BITCOIN Wallet. I paid the money in their BITCOIN Wallet)

Then Rozaliya dissappeared, i keep on chasing her, sending emails to her and also on support email of MIGOM bank.

after so much struggle i got their number i called on it and some one attended and said I am the Share Holder of MIGOM BANK but i am not involved in operations
i will ask them to contact you.
then someone from russia called me and said i will look in to the matter etc then rozaliya suddenly start replying me, and said sorry i was on leave etc.

then thety wasted 1 more month.

after it they said sorry we changed our policy and we are not accepting carribean clients now onwards.

I said ok so you promised and pre informed me that you open st vincent companies accounts, taken money from me and takeb application and after 2 months you are saying that we suddenly stopped opening accounts of carribean companies etc.

Now return my money as promised.

Reply from ROZALIYA KHAVIZOFA (AC MAnager at MIGOM BANK)

That yes I am placing your Refund request and it will be processed soon.

then one week passed i keep on chasing her, she said Finance director will do it later this week we are a bnak and we have process etc.

Then after 3 weeks she blocked me and i keep on chasing them everywhere then someone contacted me on TELEGRAM from migom bank and added pavel from migom bank and asked me to show where roaliya said that they will refund my money i showed them the rozaliya email and messages

since that time they all are dissappeared.

i also send several complains to their Regulator but no response from the REGULATOR as well..

www.migom.com
www.migom.group

[email protected]

STAY WAY FROM THEM they are cheaters they are just sitting to eat 3500 EUROS from each applicant and their main aim is to mint the money from peoples by 3500 + 3500 + 3500 from different persons and at the end eat their money,.
Thank you for sharing this!
Also, a big thanks to everyone who tells their horror story and names the culprit!
Once a traitor, ALWAYS a traitor! ;)

Reactions: JohnLocke
Greetings to all! We're looking at the Migom group of companies, seeking to confirm its reputation and alleged relationship to a number of business ventures.
I'd be grateful if I could ask you several questions over the phone or any other means of communication.
First post deleted and you got banned. Second post with new account and the only post you made is this one? You want to read the thread- I doubt anyone want to do a phone call with you.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads