Our valued sponsor

Monaco resdient without 500k EUR

Nothin beats Monaco in EU... Just go for it. Even better is to live 6 months in Monaco during summer and 6 months in warmer country during winter.
As @Sols mentioned, it is all personal. I absolutely HATE the hot weather, so for me it's Monaco in the winter and Davos or Bariloche in the summer, whichever is colder. Anything above 15°C is too warm for me and I'm OUT of there! I don't even wear a coat in Monaco or Davos/Bariloche. To me, Moscow and St. Petersburg are cold in the winter. I need a thick coat then. ;)

As @Sols mentioned, it is all personal. I absolutely HATE the hot weather, so for me it's Monaco in the winter and Davos or Bariloche in the summer, whichever is colder. Anything above 15°C is too warm for me and I'm OUT of there! I don't even wear a coat in Monaco or Davos/Bariloche. To me, Moscow and St. Petersburg are cold in the winter. I need a thick coat then. ;)

Yep, just like anything in life..

So, how can someone relocate to Monaco without the 500k? Only through employment or starting a local company with at least 10 employees i guess.

Reactions: jafo
There is no other way in as far as I know

There are other ways, employment or start a company. It's a hassle though.

Easiest way! I know several people who commute to work in Monaco from Italy and France. A lot of wealthy old people looking for energetic, reliable, and responsible assistants.

Yes, or if you know someone with a local company that can hire you on paper.

read the treaties between France and Monaco and you'll see some tricks Monegasque residents can use ;)
also you don't have to own the villa in Roquebrune in your name... there's such a thing called SCI (Société Civile Immobilière)...
need fluent french and a local professional to learn/understand these things... if you come from common law countries Monaco is very bureaucratic.