Our valued sponsor

MONERO

michael reader

BANNED MEMBER
Apr 29, 2018
Visit site
if someone has like 950 million dollars and wanted to exchange crypto for cash but specifically monero, once the money is now fiat, what would more than likely they do? deposit the money in some bank and if not, where could they keep this money if not in financial institutions? then where may i ask? one billion dollars have been exchanged for monero and now fiat, what options do they have if not financial institutions???? can anyone make any suggestions? anyone or someone? rsvp.

Please post in the proper forum! Thread moved!

if someone has like 950 million dollars and wanted to exchange crypto for cash but specifically monero,

When you say someone do you mean a corporate entity or a natural person?

what would more than likely they do? deposit the money in some bank and if not, where could they keep this money if not in financial institutions?

Which currency are they depositing as this is very important? Secondly the bank should ideally be a direct clearing bank i.e one with an account at the ECB, Fed or local national bank for it to work. There is no issue with depositing large funds in good banks as long as due diligence has been done on source of funds.

what options do they have if not financial institutions????

Sinaloa Cartel???? El Chapo Guzman????....sorry his locked up now.ns2

Reactions: 7889
i mean a natural person not an entity. they have not disclosed source of funds because they chose not to do so at their discretion! like maybe 1.5 billion dollars worth of monero. rsvp.

When you say someone do you mean a corporate entity or a natural person?

Which currency are they depositing as this is very important? Secondly the bank should ideally be a direct clearing bank i.e one with an account at the ECB, Fed or local national bank for it to work. There is no issue with depositing large funds in good banks as long as due diligence has been done on source of funds.

Sinaloa Cartel???? El Chapo Guzman????....sorry his locked up now.ns2

Latest Threads