Our valued sponsor

Monese is scam and is going backrupt

Don't get mad at me or throw insults my way. YOU, Sir, posted on a public forum and asked for opinions. I gave mine so that is that. If this is the attitude you took with Monese, then I can see where the problem lies. Proper decorum and professionalism goes a long way in life and business. Free piece of advise for you.
Wrong again. And I repeat what you said: " I hate to say it but your money may be long gone." Long = 17 days, this is how malicious and cheap your comment was. Now you call me Sir, give me a break golden boy. I hate to say it but no money is going to buy you class.
And you are wrong again as I got my money back and it was not because of proper decorum and professionalism. Always wrong, just stop commenting, no advice needed from you being 100% wrong.

So, yes, I got the money back by means I wish not to mention.

Whats the point of these threads and saying its a scam, when we have 0 info about the issue?
Lack of imagination... The Trustpilot link provided shows what I say, no need for further explanations.

So you post here to complain how your money was hijacked, and when you get the money now you don't wanna mention it how.

So with what "means" did you get the money back? Threatened the Monese CEO with a picture of him and his mistress? haahaha

This thread should be deleted for being a FB quality junk, lowering the level of the talk this forum has.

Lowering the level... haha. I would prrety much appreciate they delete it, yes. Just so you can sleep well, I also filed an FCA complaint as I think I mentioned, but I don't think it helped as they did not know who Monese Ltd was, "A company called Monese Ltd..." retardeds.

Something is up with Monese indeed ns2. A few from management have resigned in last few months. Also staff just close tickets and do not respond at all.

They just did there Series C Funding round in September and raised $90m. However something is clearly wrong with staff moral perhaps. They have stopped providing any proper support and just close tickets etc.

This bank really smells, I hate these kind of people who don't give 2 fucks about customer service and only care about "scaling" and chase the next funding round over and over again, and just burn cash for no reason.

Hopefully, this wave of challenger banks bubble ends soon, and only the quality ones remain, cause we really need to clean up these "industry disruptors" garbage.

Always the same story with such operations. Years ago we read such stories daily about Payment Processors now it is EMI's. What comes easy goes easy.

This bank really smells, I hate these kind of people who don't give 2 fucks about customer service and only care about "scaling" and chase the next funding round over and over again, and just burn cash for no reason.

Hopefully, this wave of challenger banks bubble ends soon, and only the quality ones remain, cause we really need to clean up these "industry disruptors" garbage.

Monese and Monzo are not related in any way. Monzo is indeed a British bank, fully authorised and licensed. Monese on the other hand is an EMI. Let's not confuse them.

And it looks again like OP has brain damage!

They are fully operating and not much negative to find about them only the crap OP posted!!!

Latest Threads