Our valued sponsor

mt pelerin like company and service

i want to create a new company thats related to crypto and so far the only service I can afford to invest in and am familiar with would be a mt pelerin like service

ive been looking into this and so far ive found modulr to be a good service with whom i can open a corp account with. i want to have a no kyc option for poential clients and would like for that to be higher than 1k that pelerin offers, crypto exchanges have a 20k usdt limit with no verification but usdt is a crypto and has no relation with bank transactions

- which country can i use to register this business, 0% tax or under 5% and one that modulr will accept a company from? they have not replied to my email yet and its been a week

- any modulr user? do they allow no kyc 1k+ transfers? obviously there will be a limit i just want it as high as possible

i want to create a new company thats related to crypto and so far the only service I can afford to invest in and am familiar with would be a mt pelerin like service

ive been looking into this and so far ive found modulr to be a good service with whom i can open a corp account with. i want to have a no kyc option for poential clients and would like for that to be higher than 1k that pelerin offers, crypto exchanges have a 20k usdt limit with no verification but usdt is a crypto and has no relation with bank transactions

- which country can i use to register this business, 0% tax or under 5% and one that modulr will accept a company from? they have not replied to my email yet and its been a week

- any modulr user? do they allow no kyc 1k+ transfers? obviously there will be a limit i just want it as high as possible
That is not a no-kyc service youre quoting. It is a hidden-kyc service.
They use the name of the banking info and your phone for kyc purposes.

Bity does the same as Mt Pelerin but neither do transactions over 1k.
They all do over 1k.
Then you just need to do the normal kyc with an address proof and not the hidden one.

Bity as well runs hidden-kyc for under 1k and uses and monitors the names of your accounts and the wallets you use.
Just to be clear, these are by no means any undertheradar or similar kind of services. Fully transparent and open as any other exchange would be.

There is a difference between anonymous transactions and ones that do not require extensive KYC. Mt Pelerin and Bity do not have extensive KYC for smaller transactions, they do need to verify your wallet to comply with Swiss law.

+ Mobile phone numbers are quite cheap and easily accessible anyways

The only thing then would be them saving your banking details, but I am unsure how you would like them to match your payment if they did not

Latest Threads