Our valued sponsor

My research about offshore company formation

yancy

Offshore Agent
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
So I have spend months and much of my time reading forums, agent's websites and much more in my research about offshore company formation for my business.

First of all I have been looking at the payment processors I needed for my business and I made a list with priorities of payment processors like the below:
  • PayPal <- need to be able to accept, huge marked
  • 2co.com <- backup if PayPal fails
  • Stripe.com <- to accept credit cards and backup if the other 2 fails
With the payment processors in place I need to understand what would be the best offshore jurisdiction for my business to incorporate! Focus is on Tax and Privacy two elements that most often only hardly goes hand in hand!

offshore-banking.jpg

My conclusion was to approach the different payment processors and ask them for restricted countries. Most of them took down Seychelles and Belize right away following Panama. What they don't shoot down was BVI, Cyprus, Malta and UK so they also accepted a Delaware corp.

My problem is that I'm not a citizen of any of these countries so I will need to appoint a nominee director and shareholder as I understand it. They must be able to provide the DD documents that the payment processors requesting. i.e. passport copy, utility bill and all the other crap.

Conclusion
I want to incorporate my business in Cyprus for the lowest possible tax in Europe, best provided nominee service because I found an agent providing everything to the processors I need and because I can stay anonymous! All in one package that isn't going to be cheap it costs a fortune (in my eyes) but it is worth every cent.

Hope this can be of help to someone fin4774"

Its a good way of thinking of hiring someone living in a specific country where you wanted to start your company from. But be safe and interview your client thoroughly and be smart.

My conclusion was to approach the different payment processors and ask them for restricted countries. Most of them took down Seychelles and Belize right away following Panama. What they don't shoot down was BVI, Cyprus, Malta and UK so they also accepted a Delaware corp.
I would like your final outcome of this. Did you start processing with a Panama or UK company if so what is the agent's name that incorporated your company in Panama or The UK and what is the banks / payment processors name please?

Reactions: SasxInc
Most of the people here including the Admin says its better to use other payment processors than PayPal? Is that true? I'm a long time user of PayPal and I'm disappointed that some companies doesn't accept them for payments.

There are two things about PayPal that a lot of merchants are complaining:
  • PayPal protects customers more than merchants, if there is any issue they prefer refund
  • Some customers don't like paypal because they think they need to create an account first

This is co
I want to incorporate my business in Cyprus for the lowest possible tax in Europe, best provided nominee service because I found an agent providing everything to the processors I need and because I can stay anonymous! All in one package that isn't going to be cheap it costs a fortune (in my eyes) but it is worth every cent.
This is cool for your European business. Do you use it only for Europe or worldwide?

I would like your final outcome of this. Did you start processing with a Panama or UK company if so what is the agent's name that incorporated your company in Panama or The UK and what is the banks / payment processors name please?
I found a processor that accept a Cyprus company and for PayPal @Admin helped me to get it done, thanks btw :)

Latest Threads