Our valued sponsor

Neat, Revolut or Transferwise for HK Company?

Reactions: Marcus Aurelius
Neat declined my standard affiliate business with a Hong Kong company. Took weeks for the due diligence to be done. To me it seem they like to talk in big words about reinventing banking but in reality they are worse than most banks. Not a business for the future.

Hi,

Which solution did you end up going for?

It seems Revolut is not available in HK, Transferwise is not accepting HK affiliate companies and Neat promises a lot but does not deliver.

I am in the process of setting up a HK company for an affiliate business but without any ways of sending and receiving payments I might have to reconsider this.

In the end I had no other option than to setup a company in Europe. This easily got an account with Transferwise, I also opened with Sogexia, both work OK for now. I setup the company in Ireland as I know UK companies are becoming more challenging to get accounts setup for. Cost is not that much higher. But I would much rather do more of the business outside of Europe....

Reactions: Marcus Aurelius
In the end I had no other option than to setup a company in Europe. This easily got an account with Transferwise, I also opened with Sogexia, both work OK for now. I setup the company in Ireland as I know UK companies are becoming more challenging to get accounts setup for. Cost is not that much higher. But I would much rather do more of the business outside of Europe....

Ok, so your HK company has became a bit useless for you now then?

For HK:
Currenxie - 100% good (call verification needed).
Airwallex - 100% good (call verification needed)
Banqgard - I registered and opened for HK company a business account but still no use it, then cant say exactly.
ps. relates all above companies: your company name was showed in payments as Currenxie Company Name Ltd, Airwallex Company Name Ltd and so on

I do hope new virtual banks on the way will make all better. Currenxie is really "web 1.0". Airwallex seems much more cool, but still need their approval.

Airwallex needs to approve the payer like Currenxie?

you right, if there is no 100k per month as income you shall pay commission 1k

Maybe I'm missing something here. Why someone should use such an expensive service? What do they offer so precious? It's like the last choice when you have already tried all the traditional banks and EMI and you have no way out or what? Really, I'm curious..

PS. Which bank do they have behind?

Haven't heard good reviews about Neat, but never experienced myself either. If the purpose is to receive payments from ecommerce and then transfer to another account and pay suppliers, you can go for Worldfirst, my customers have always been satisfied by their services.

Latest Threads