Our valued sponsor

Need a partner with a overseas business for joint venture, marketing business

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfalfa

Dec 1, 2020
Visit site
Hello I had a marketing agency starting with 16 (selling followers/plays) but had to close it 4 months ago.
I will build my site again with new domain. It will make 5k USD sales per month but where can I receive the money?

PayPal and credit card processors (not Stripe, they wont allow) but I know 2 different.

The thing is I am 17 only and I need somebody to work with as a ''Joint Venture''.

Maybe somebody has a business overseas, I am willing to pay 10%max of the sales (net sales after paypal/credit card fees).
Assuming I make 5000-7000 per month, you will get $500-$700 for nothing.

You can just pay me out the rest on Crypto or AMZ codes.

I hope I find a person here

Reactions: EliasIT
OP do you have any start capital at all or do you expect your new partner to fund the venture from the very beginning?

Don't contact any of the new people around here that tell you to contact them, I warn you, there are so many scams. Stick to mentor gold members at least and check their history here on the forum!

There is no start capital needed. No investments nothing. I just give 10% max of sales for nothing, because I cant have a business right now.
Your only task is to provide the company and pay out in BTC, AMZ codes and hre and there business costs (2-3 sites where to add money on the site)

Its basically reselling social media services.

I will make $5k sales pretty fast, more possible. Just need a company, with either paypal business account, but better credit card processor.

No, there is not. The person will see the website, the whole system of where clients come from and what they buy. The partner is even supposed to add the money to fiverr and similar sites where I buy the service that I am reselling for higher price. Its basically reselling social media followers/views/likes

But I got you though

But what chance do I have?

Reactions: CaptK
Lin
No, there is not. The person will see the website, the whole system of where clients come from and what they buy. The partner is even supposed to add the money to fiverr and similar sites where I buy the service that I am reselling for higher price. Its basically reselling social media followers/views/likes

But I got you though

But what chance do I have?
Linkedin

Would do is different from could do. This is extremely risky and requires a huge amount of trust. That's the reason no one is interested. You might be a good person with sincere intentions but, I understand why no one has stepped forward to take on this risk.

Minors looking to run businesses normally work with family members to get around these types of problems.

Yes I understand you. I have sincere intentions. I am selling followers/views and buy them much cheaper and already have the traffic which is needed to get to 10k USD sales quickly.
I just need to partner up with somebody. Would never ask my parents. Also here the income tax is probably near 40% for this amount of profit.

So why not work with somebody with a Hong Kong company, no income tax, no obligation of keeping records. (At least thats what I've heard)

There must be a way. I mean the money is there, I can keep on working within days and it can be a good relationship.

I mean I cannot just ignore all the money I would receive day by day...its crazy.

Yes I understand you. I have sincere intentions. I am selling followers/views and buy them much cheaper and already have the traffic which is needed to get to 10k USD sales quickly.
I just need to partner up with somebody. Would never ask my parents. Also here the income tax is probably near 40% for this amount of profit.

So why not work with somebody with a Hong Kong company, no income tax, no obligation of keeping records. (At least thats what I've heard)

There must be a way. I mean the money is there, I can keep on working within days and it can be a good relationship.

I mean I cannot just ignore all the money I would receive day by day...its crazy.
write to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads