Our valued sponsor

Need Advise With Complete Offshore Company+payment Processor solution

anto

Offshore Agent
Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello I am New here Thank you everybody for accepting me as a new member of this forum i have read trough a lot of posts but i could'n find exactly what 'im looking for so here is my question to all of you.

I am a greek citizen who lives in mexico i have a usa llc for seo services who i have set up paypal usa bank account and linked to it and us credit cards i pay taxes legaly once a year to the USA IRS for my search engine optimization company.

Now i want to open 2 new websites/platforms here are 2 similar services websites not mine but similar to my services so you can assess the risk of my business mycpohq dot com and oneload dot com which i want to run completely offshore so i don't get taxed in the usa so here is my question

What is the best offshore jurisdiction to do that offshore company+offshore bank account+offshore merchant or payment processor like paypal.payoneer,neteller,ect is there anyone offering a complete service solution like this here on the forum? i would love to aquire that service as i am very busy with my daily operations of my company the main goal is to be able to process credit card,checks payments recurring payments via a offshore merchant or would 2check out work here do they disclose the account information and payments to the IRS? anything i don't have to pay taxes to the American IRS since i do not live there and my company is not located there either so what is the best way for me to set up that company and where and with what processor anyone can help me with this service here or some answers?

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Anto! Welcome to this forum.

We have done something like that here in Guatemala if you are interested. Mexico is next to Guatemala so you will not have to travel a lot if you need to come.

Any foreign income is not taxed in Guatemala, so if you are using a Guatemalan corp for offshore purposes you will not have to pay any taxes at all.

Please contact me if you need further assistance.

georgegt said:
Hi Anto! Welcome to this forum.
We have done something like that here in Guatemala if you are interested. Mexico is next to Guatemala so you will not have to travel a lot if you need to come.

Any foreign income is not taxed in Guatemala, so if you are using a Guatemalan corp for offshore purposes you will not have to pay any taxes at all.

Please contact me if you need further assistance.
Hello Thank you for the reply my main issue is to get a payment getaway set up or merchant account who will deposit into a offshore bank account like belize which is closer for me about 3 hour drive by car where the offshore company should be located in my opinion with bank accounts and merchant account if possible but after reading around here in the forum seems like that most merchant accounts asking a ton of papers to get you going for a ridiculous high fee per transaction so is there any better way to process payments totaly offshore and get the money deposited into a belize offshore bank account?

Thanks in advance for any answer

Well that is the reason whey I am offering you our services. Opening a Guatemalan corporation lets you have a merchant account, that will be able to accept debit and credit cards, from this merchant account you can wire transfers your earnings to your offshore account, it is simple.

If you need further information contact me, just click my username icon and there you will find my webpage where you will be able to contact me.

Regards

Are there any costs to open a merchant account in Guatemala? I asking for setup fees, and is this merchant account with a Acquiring bank in Guatemala or is it a 3rd party biller?

We have several clients who are using 2co for payment processing and with their offshore accounts, primary Cyprus accounts.

Latest Threads