Our valued sponsor

NEED AUSTRIA IBAN

montterio

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Quick Question please does any one knows good bank in Austria to open with my LTD Business operate under uk
Any Bank will be appreciated and suggestion in Austria Virtual Bank only or Any Bank That do accept remotely opening of an account !!

NOTE > I knew this before asking this question !! so don't quick to be asking me why Austria bank only !!!CHANNEL THE energy TO WHAT I ASK .

Thanks in advance .

Meinl bank in Austria allows UK TLD to open bank account remotely, if you are willing to wire there 1,000,000 Eur at least and if you are willing to mantaint his amount as a minimum balance for all the time.

The do not have any account openning fomr on their website but if you call them, they will send you all forms, questionaires and list of required documents via email.

If you have any relationship of any branhc of Bank of China anywhere in a world, also their autrian branch will be willing to do business with you. The same is valid with BNP Paribas, Citibank, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, Deniz Bank, ICBC, Oberbank, UniCredit Bank, Santander, Societe Generale, UBS, .. All this banks accepts documents verification by any of rheir branch worldwide. It takes longer time, but if you are unable to fly to travel to Austria and you have a branch of any of this banks, you can try to pen account remotely by using a local branch in your country for documents and passport verification.

Meinl bank in Austria allows UK TLD to open bank account remotely, if you are willing to wire there 1,000,000 Eur at least and if you are willing to mantaint his amount as a minimum balance for all the time.

The do not have any account openning fomr on their website but if you call them, they will send you all forms, questionaires and list of required documents via email.

If you have any relationship of any branhc of Bank of China anywhere in a world, also their autrian branch will be willing to do business with you. The same is valid with BNP Paribas, Citibank, Commerzbank, Credit Suisse, Deniz Bank, ICBC, Oberbank, UniCredit Bank, Santander, Societe Generale, UBS, .. All this banks accepts documents verification by any of rheir branch worldwide. It takes longer time, but if you are unable to fly to travel to Austria and you have a branch of any of this banks, you can try to pen account remotely by using a local branch in your country for documents and passport verification.
Okan Many

Latest Threads