Our valued sponsor

Need B2B selling my crypto to FIAT

froggy

Mar 30, 2022
Germany
Visit site
Hey, new member here.

I am having BTC, ETH and some other cryptos I need to exchange to fiat with a B2B service (so that a company will pay my company via wire (SEPA) or Wise for the coins) - simple reason because even though my business is approved on all major exchanges the bank might flag these payments if it comes from there.
I have already PMed a member who seems to offer this and looking for more possibilities.

The other company paying to me should be located in EU/UK/US.
It has to be B2B - can't accept payments from individuals.

I'd also like to write full invoices for these so I can give them to my tax advisor.

Let me know if you know the right people who can help with this

So the problem is that your home bank doesn't want to see transactions from crypto exchanges?

If that is the only problem (and not a broader bank policy of not accepting anything that even indirectly involves crypto), a much easier solution would be to open an account with a crypto-friendly bank or EMI for your company, receive payouts from exchanges there, and then transfer to your home back. Your bank would see a transfer from yourself to yourself.

Reactions: JohnLocke
So the problem is that your home bank doesn't want to see transactions from crypto exchanges?

If that is the only problem (and not a broader bank policy of not accepting anything that even indirectly involves crypto), a much easier solution would be to open an account with a crypto-friendly bank or EMI for your company, receive payouts from exchanges there, and then transfer to your home back. Your bank would see a transfer from yourself to yourself.

No it's also that I need to have a declared origin of funds. The crypto I got over the years and I don't have any invoices or such.
So if I get paid to my company's bank account the tax guys want to have an invoice.

So what I want to do is sending crypto to a company and getting fiat back and also an invoice for doing an "Internet Marketing campaign" or similar for them. They can then even get a tax advantage cus it's a valid expense on their side and they can keep the crypto offshore or whatever.

Important part is that I get a good invoice and if I just use a different bank formyself and do self -> self transfer there will still be the question of "Who paid you for which service"

Hey, new member here.

I am having BTC, ETH and some other cryptos I need to exchange to fiat with a B2B service (so that a company will pay my company via wire (SEPA) or Wise for the coins) - simple reason because even though my business is approved on all major exchanges the bank might flag these payments if it comes from there.
I have already PMed a member who seems to offer this and looking for more possibilities.

The other company paying to me should be located in EU/UK/US.
It has to be B2B - can't accept payments from individuals.

I'd also like to write full invoices for these so I can give them to my tax advisor.

Let me know if you know the right people who can help with this
What does your business do where you want the payment sent to?

What does your business do where you want the payment sent to?
Internet Marketing, mostly ad campaigns, sometimes online coaching. It's in that area and established since 2013 with my own tax advisors and lawyers - so usually we don't have any issues with any invoice stating "internet marketing"

Wire or Wise payments to Germany (EUR)

I'm talking to a few guys now alrdy like the Johnny guy above

Reactions: CaptK
Should not be a problem to find someone that is able to help you with it. Anyway, make sure to secure each other so we don't get any whining threads here later on.

Also make sure to pay attention to the money laundering rules, should this go into millions!

Reactions: VESTANON
Also make sure to pay attention to the money laundering rules, should this go into millions!
This is very important. Probably fine for smaller amounts if we start talking about hundreds of thousands of EUR, definitely consider the money laundering risks (and accounting fraud risks).

Your intentions may be pure and the funds may have a legitimate origin, but if you can't explain it and if someone does a deep dive into your finances, this could end up falling within the vague and broad definitions of money laundering. Suspicion of money laundering is in some cases, in some jurisdictions reason enough to convict for money laundering.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads