Our valued sponsor

Need offshore company+Online credit card processing+ bank account for online business

sharingmaxi

Feb 25, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

can anyone help me with best advice how to get following:

- Offshore company and bank account
- Processing company which I can use to implement Payments on my website and receive them on my offshore bank account.

I was researching and it seems that Stripe and 2CO are very strict regarding offshore bank accounts and companies.
Is there any other payment processor I can use, but with less strict rules? What country you suggest for bank account and company, that works with this processor?

Thank You

Reactions: JohnLocke
hmmm, need to correct this a little. You will have to pay tax in Cyprus 12,5% if you don't register the company non resident! In that case you can't register the company for VAT which in most cases not really matter unless you ask the people which are going strictly after the official tax laws, no one else will ever have any interest of it. That's my personal experience.

In regards to costs they differ from agent to agent, you may approach a few of them to find the one that fits the best your budget.

Hello,

can anyone help me with best advice how to get following:

- Offshore company and bank account
- Processing company which I can use to implement Payments on my website and receive them on my offshore bank account.

I was researching and it seems that Stripe and 2CO are very strict regarding offshore bank accounts and companies.
Is there any other payment processor I can use, but with less strict rules? What country you suggest for bank account and company, that works with this processor?

Thank You

Your business nature is really important here for PSP and bank account opening. It is not easy to setup offshore company and bank account nowadays. Most of experienced people can suggest you setup here but may be it will be failed for your business activity.

Latest Threads