Our valued sponsor

Need payment processor

Please tell us if you found a payment processor that accepted your business??? I have something similar hard to place and applied with about 4 - 5 from mentor group resource but still looking for more options. The more the better.
I doubt he can tell you that since he is banned :D

Hi,

Yes they have FCA license from the UK and MGA license from Malta. They process more than 6b a month, they are among the biggest PSPs in Europe
Are you abe to place "considered" high risk business if all corporate documents are in place?

I have found a few good ones in the past I'm still using for my business. But the requirements are different from business to business.
please share a link to where you found them?

Reactions: Spinat
I have applied to all the new payment processors that where add over the last week in the mentor group gold. Waiting for results, indeed they all are very responsive.
There were indeed a few that I didn't knew and learned about today. Will have to try them.

Thanks for the answer, Admin. Our traffic is not ordinary, so I would like to find payment processors who would like to integrate and work with such traffic. Many payment processors are afraid to even answer my mail requests to them.
What is your traffic and what payment processor have you doing business with? I have hard times to get a valid merchant account for my business!

If I were you, I would gather all documents, create a standard email (you should customize this with the name of the processor). Then, I would create a business plan - find a template on Google or have ChatGPT make a professional one for you, and then send it out to everyone on this list.

I know some say you shouldn't do that, but I've done it and got responses from 2 promptly.

Latest Threads