Our valued sponsor

New EMI - Settlego

Emily Rimlins

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
Hi All!

I want to introduce a new EMI, Settlego.

Currency: EUR
Banking Supplier: Deutsche Kontor Privatbank
Rates: MIXED! They seem to be pretty new and their rates vary from literally zero (just charges on currency exchanges) up to 2% inbound for "high risk". They define high risk as FX/BINARY/GAMING.

Looks like they won't accept Bitcoin "yet".

KYC - crazy simple! Just a utility bill and ID! They opened a test account in 1 hour!

I am guessing things will change once they get more mainstream but for now they seem very easy!

Hope this helps!

Em

Yes I asked. No Cryptocurrencies allowed, currently...
That's bad news, let's hope they get this done ASAP

They do seem good. But new, which is good and bad :)
bad news actually.. no one knows hoe much money they are backed with nor if they go out of business anytime soon.

BTW: you can reply to several replies in a thread in one post just by hitting the reply button as you may have seen now I have done :p

Hi All!

I want to introduce a new EMI, Settlego.

Currency: EUR
Banking Supplier: Deutsche Kontor Privatbank
Rates: MIXED! They seem to be pretty new and their rates vary from literally zero (just charges on currency exchanges) up to 2% inbound for "high risk". They define high risk as FX/BINARY/GAMING.

Looks like they won't accept Bitcoin "yet".

KYC - crazy simple! Just a utility bill and ID! They opened a test account in 1 hour!

I am guessing things will change once they get more mainstream but for now they seem very easy!

Hope this helps!

Em

Hi Emily,

nice post! It's going to be interesting to see what sort of businesses they will allow to use their service and what countries. I might have to shoot them a message to see if they are okay with certain jurisdictions.

Will report back ;)

Reactions: Emily Rimlins
Hi Emily,

nice post! It's going to be interesting to see what sort of businesses they will allow to use their service and what countries. I might have to shoot them a message to see if they are okay with certain jurisdictions.

Will report back ;)
Hey!

They accept all business types! Their only stipulation is they may not accept funds from certain jurisdictions and also may only allow B2B deposits. Of course, they do not allow Bitcoin currently.

So, it looks like the list of blocked jurisdictions (for company accounts):

USA, Vanuatu, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, DR Congo, North Korea and all other countries on the FATF blacklist. I registered a Marshall Islands FX Brokerage for a client and it was accepted but they said they will not process funds from the US, Canada, France, UK, Belgium, Germany, Cyprus or any other EU state where a license is required to perform FX operations!

Hope this helps!

Em

They work fine for me, don't really had any issues but only used them with small amounts . 5K, 10K and so forth. They have not requested additional information after approval nor did they asked for anything else everything working smooth so far.

Latest Threads