Our valued sponsor

New Mexico LLC

Never used them, there are so many around offering this service quick and uncomplicated that it shouldn't be difficult to get a company registered there.

Reactions: BeyondBorders
Don't know anything definitive. I researched them in June 2023. I decided not to use them because I registered my LLC myself and found another registered agent service. Following are a few notes and comments:

This is not a small business. "Cindy's" sounds cute. Their individual state offices may be run in a personal way. However, Cindy's is an affiliate/subsidiary of a law group in WY and of another larger company that gets mixed reviews. Cindy's has offices in NM, FL, WY, and perhaps one or two other states.

The NM location in particular got bad reviews, with FL getting pretty good reviews. Cindy's seems to be growing. Reading a lot of reviews, sometimes things fall between the cracks.

I found a one-man local accounting service that does registered agent service on the site (and forms LLCs if you need that) so he charges less because it's not his main business. But cost was not his main advantage. I felt more confident that he would deliver consistent service over the long haul.

Reactions: jafo
Don't know anything definitive. I researched them in June 2023. I decided not to use them because I registered my LLC myself and found another registered agent service. Following are a few notes and comments:

This is not a small business. "Cindy's" sounds cute. Their individual state offices may be run in a personal way. However, Cindy's is an affiliate/subsidiary of a law group in WY and of another larger company that gets mixed reviews. Cindy's has offices in NM, FL, WY, and perhaps one or two other states.

The NM location in particular got bad reviews, with FL getting pretty good reviews. Cindy's seems to be growing. Reading a lot of reviews, sometimes things fall between the cracks.

I found a one-man local accounting service that does registered agent service on the site (and forms LLCs if you need that) so he charges less because it's not his main business. But cost was not his main advantage. I felt more confident that he would deliver consistent service over the long haul.
can you indicate the name or website of this accountant? Thank you