Our valued sponsor

New Virtual Office Services Available - Update - 2014

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
We are please to inform you that our Virtual Office Service with phone / land line in the Seychelles is back again, together with the following additional services.

Seychelles Virtual Office

• Seychelles Virtual Office with phone / land-line
  • Mail forwarding and Seychelles postal address
  • Land-line lease for 12 months

Total costs first year EUR 995

UK Virtual Office

• UK Virtual office with phone / lan-line
  • Mail forwarding and UK postal address

Total costs first year EUR 1395

Panama Virtual Office

• Postal address and Mail forwarding
  • No Phone / land-line service available

Total costs first year EUR 795

We have also Virtual office services available in Belize, Cyprus and Hong Kong, please submit a ticket to our sales for more information.

Order & More Information

Usually it takes less than a week to have your Virtual office setup.

Thank's for the order, will be taken care of asap!

Ordered Virtual office service with phone and fax number for all our Seychelles corps today. Thanks for making this available.
Your welcome, thanks for the order.

Will it be possible to use a UK address for a Seychelles or Cyprus company maybe?
Yes, sure thats possible. You can place your order or ask more questions here, Order & More Information

Quick update.. Ordered a UK Virtual office service' date=' everything went through fine. I have a virtual office in the UK now where I can receive mail for all my companies. GREAT and AWESOME :cool::cool::cool::cool:[/quote']
Thank you for sharing your experience with your order. I hope you will be happy with the service provided by us. Do you only use the Virtual office in the UK for your website or also for other purposes? maybe you would like to share? ;)

We are please to inform you that our Virtual Office Service with phone / land line in the Seychelles is back again, together with the following additional services.

UK Virtual Office

Panama Virtual Office

We have also Virtual office services available in Belize, Cyprus and Hong Kong, please submit a ticket to our sales for more information.

Order & More Information
All has been good with my order, received documents send to the addresses I ordered and to my private address without any troubles. Got notified from the Virtual Office that I got mail there and they promptly send the parcel to me.. a big thumbs up to this service..

UK Virtual Office

Panama Virtual Office

Order & More Information
We need that when we are ordering a company offshore or don't we need a company when using a Virtual office? I'm confused sorry of it's a stupid question, Im still learning?!!

What benefits are there when ordering a Virtual office please?

All has been good with my order, received documents send to the addresses I ordered and to my private address without any troubles. Got notified from the Virtual Office that I got mail there and they promptly send the parcel to me.. a big thumbs up to this service..
Thank you for your input, it's great to know that it seems to be a reliable service provided.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I thank you for your review and feedback it helps all of us here to find what they are looking for and to see what works for others in regards to their offshore company setup.

We need that when we are ordering a company offshore or don't we need a company when using a Virtual office? I'm confused sorry of it's a stupid question, Im still learning?!!

What benefits are there when ordering a Virtual office please?
Can you please help me answering the above question? Im ready to order my offshore company in Cyprus and would like to know the last details I'm missing in order to be 100% sure that this is the right decision for me to go with.

UK Virtual Office

Panama Virtual Office

Order & More Information
Great offers, we are option in for a UK and Panama virtual office. You got 2 orders your way today! Compared to many other services this is a great offer for someone looking for a office location abroad to receive mail.

UK Virtual Office

Great offer I option in. Find my order in your inbox by Monday guys! I'm happy with all services provided so far.