Our valued sponsor

Question NM or WY LLC for Stripe?

NM and Wyoming, I own several companies. Stripe is exact same thing, you need to be patient when you ask their support but it is worth to tell them what it is you are going to do first.

I read that someone here on the forum did it a few years ago, he never got replies, however, I did the same and it worked.

NM and Wyoming, I own several companies. Stripe is exact same thing, you need to be patient when you ask their support but it is worth to tell them what it is you are going to do first.

I read that someone here on the forum did it a few years ago, he never got replies, however, I did the same and it worked.
Thanks, so you're saying Stripe will not reject you based on what state you incorporated in?

I run a legitimate business, so I have no problem telling and showing them exactly what I do.

Reactions: Martina
For Stripe approval it shouldn't matter, but I consulted an expert and it seems NM is not the best for getting US bank accounts, so the better choice would be WY.
Why is NM not the best, did he actually explained that to you?

Wyoming isn't worst so go for it if you find it easier in regards to Stripe.

Because there's no renewal or filing involved. This makes banks nervous. or so I was told by registered agent.
For NW you only pay $35 per annum after the initial registration. Wise works fine. NW doesn't allow database acces from outside the US so it is really 'nice' :).
(Use it to keep some assets anonymous, and not that many transactions (1 incoming "invoice" per month, every quarter that total sum is sent somewhere else)(in-out is a red flag for banks)

For NW you only pay $35 per annum after the initial registration. Wise works fine. NW doesn't allow database acces from outside the US so it is really 'nice' :).
(Use it to keep some assets anonymous, and not that many transactions (1 incoming "invoice" per month, every quarter that total sum is sent somewhere else)(in-out is a red flag for banks)
Glad it's working for you. For me it would be too risky. I have many transactions.

How did you find out about the golden ratio 1 monthly incoming and 1 quarterly outgoing invoice?

Latest Threads