Our valued sponsor

No accounting required company (outside EU) + Local bank account

BANKING IN UAE IS EASY?

WAIT WHAT.

This dude will not get a local bank account, but I'm looking forward to hearing about this.
The process is simple it just takes time and patience.

If you know what the banks require and provide them all the documents they require upfront then you will get one.

The trick is not to go with a bank in mind but start with whichever bank accepts you. Build up a history and the after 3-6 months all the banks will open you an account.

His passport is not high risk, industry is not high risk and if he gets the correct set of documents together. He will get a bank account.

I’m in Dubai right now with clients opening their bank accounts.

Reactions: CyprusLawyer101
The process is simple it just takes time and patience.

If you know what the banks require and provide them all the documents they require upfront then you will get one.

The trick is not to go with a bank in mind but start with whichever bank accepts you. Build up a history and the after 3-6 months all the banks will open you an account.

His passport is not high risk, industry is not high risk and if he gets the correct set of documents together. He will get a bank account.

I’m in Dubai right now with clients opening their bank accounts.

just to understand, It will take 3-6 months to open a bank account? Note that company will be also new.

Hello guys,
For reasons that I am not here to explain, otherwise it would take too long ... I need to open a company outside the EU.
This company is required to open a 2Checkout account only... below are the requirements:

1- Cheap incorporation
2- No accounting required
3- Outside EU and US
4- with the possibility to open a local bank account (mandatory because 2Checkout Payout can be done only to local banks)

Do you have any advice?
I wouldn't spend a lot because as mentioned above, it will be used only to open a 2Checkout account and receive some payments each month.

Thank you
you need to figure out which countries 2co is accepting! If they accept Dubai companies than it may be a good idea to go along with @Fred or @Gediminas to set this up.

Make sure you are able to open as minimum an EMI / Neobank account for this company!

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads