Our valued sponsor

No accounting required company (outside EU) + Local bank account

Brillo

Mar 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello guys,
For reasons that I am not here to explain, otherwise it would take too long ... I need to open a company outside the EU.
This company is required to open a 2Checkout account only... below are the requirements:

1- Cheap incorporation
2- No accounting required
3- Outside EU and US
4- with the possibility to open a local bank account (mandatory because 2Checkout Payout can be done only to local banks)

Do you have any advice?
I wouldn't spend a lot because as mentioned above, it will be used only to open a 2Checkout account and receive some payments each month.

Thank you

Reactions: tacokai
You are limited outside of EU as banking is difficult. Seychelles is not cheap to maintain and even harder for bank account.
What is your nationality and residency.

You are limited outside of EU as banking is difficult. Seychelles is not cheap to maintain and even harder for bank account.
What is your nationality and residency.

Maltese,
And yes, 0 taxation is also the way to go.
Again, this company is just needed to open a single account... so I want a company as cheap as possible

Do 2checkout payout money to any bank account? For example Stripe will only payout to local bank account in UAE for UAE Company.

Cause if you need both a local bank account AND a Company with 0% tax and No accounting, then I will say your mission is close to impossible

Do 2checkout payout money to any bank account? For example Stripe will only payout to local bank account in UAE for UAE Company.

Cause if you need both a local bank account AND a Company with 0% tax and No accounting, then I will say your mission is close to impossible

Same for 2Checkout. Is that hard to open an account in UAE? I heard there are tons of local banks there.

Same for 2Checkout. Is that hard to open an account in UAE? I heard there are tons of local banks there.
Yea you will 100% chance get refused by all banks in UAE when you dont even have any substance or anything.

Your only chance is to get residency, an apartment and office lease for your Company. And then its not cheap anymore and even with substance and residency in UAE you might get rejected

I think OP needs to define cheap?
UAE is gonna cost you north of $8k
UK Ltd is going to be about £3K.

What is the reason why you dont want US or EU?

"I think OP needs to define cheap?"
My investment for this is: not above 10$K year.

if UAE is: 0% tax , no accounting required and with the possibility to open a Corporate Local bank account is definitely my choice.

2Checkout recently changed their regulations and you have to own your PayPal account while without an EU or US company (don't know about UK... but I think it's same as EU) you can still receive paypal payments with their account instead of creating your.

I really doubt any other country will cost me less than 10k per year if accounting is required and especially if there is a taxation...

Last edited:
Why do you quote UK Ltd on 3 K? You can incorporate for pennies. What am I missing?
Also, accounting would be required right?
He needs a bank account

"I think OP needs to define cheap?"
My investment for this is: not above 10$K year.

if UAE is: 0% tax , no accounting required and with the possibility to open a Corporate Local bank account is definitely my choice.

2Checkout recently changed their regulations and you have to own your PayPal account while without an EU or US company (don't know about UK... but I think it's same as EU) you can still receive paypal payments with their account instead of creating your.

I really doubt any other country will cost me less than 10k per year if accounting is required and especially if there is a taxation...
UAE is your best option

He needs a bank account

UAE is your best option
@NicolasMaduro said that it's almos timpossible nowdays to open a local bank account. Do you have any information to the contrary?

Also I just noticed that this Paypal change has been done only for European Economic Area countries... so UK and USA shouldn't be included in these changes.
Maybe UK is better? Anyway seems that there is taxation and Accounting is required?