Our valued sponsor

No KYC exchange to hide crypto funds?

John Kram

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I got into this tricky situation that my name is tied to my eth address and I got a stalker, who is following me.

I am looking for solutions to move my ethereum blockchain ERC20 tokens in a way that its not easy to track by any third party.
Moving through an exchange could help, but I would prefer to move it through a no KYC exchange.
or any better solution?

Thanks
John

etherdelta.com exchange or any other good Distributed Exchange (DEX). No KYC, no login, no middleman, no nothing. Just connect and trade your ERC20 token. If worried about IP then no problem connect through TOR.

etherdelta.com exchange or any other good Distributed Exchange (DEX). No KYC, no login, no middleman, no nothing. Just connect and trade your ERC20 token. If worried about IP then no problem connect through TOR.

sorry, that is a wrong solution. If you ever matched someone with an ethereum address, you can follow the transactions he makes (especially via DEX) as at the end you send the tokens back to the original ethereum address, wherever you send it to afterwards still can be tracked.
The only solution if you OTC sell, or if you send it to a major exchange, like binance, then send out to a fresh, never used ETH address.
Hence I need a no KYC echange capable of handling larger daily transactions without KYC.

Why do people join newly make these posts and then later have a friend or colleague post a solution. This is a typical internet sales tactic....lol for a solution you are offering....lol. It gets old very quickly. Your problem sounds fake also.

If you can't work out how to stay anonymous with your crypto you should not really be into it.

Why do people join newly make these posts and then later have a friend or colleague post a solution. This is a typical internet sales tactic....lol for a solution you are offering....lol. It gets old very quickly. Your problem sounds fake also.

If you can't work out how to stay anonymous with your crypto you should not really be into it.

hey, what was the solution, have you deleted? I dont see any solution here. I missed the post if there was any.

As for fake problem: Dude, what the heck is your problem? you have a personal beef or what? I have a year old account, maybe more, I came here time to time to ask questions. Its a real issue, if you ever give out your eth address (what I do regularly as I am KYCing to ICOs daily), and then you meet someone who gets this info what you dont want that person to have, then he can follow all your transactions on the blockchain. Not sure how long you are in crypto, but based on the advice you gave, not too long.
You need to find the way to hide the transfers, what you can not do on DEX, only on exchanges, but even then its tricky as if its KYC-d then you managed to tie the funds to yourself again.
Let me know if its difficult to digest, happy to go into more details.

and, pls if you could kindly stop trolling me and falsely accusing, thanks!

Latest Threads