Our valued sponsor

Question [no scam] how to accept payment from clients by card in crypto

a112114

Jun 25, 2020
Visit site
So, here is my case: we have a company UK LP, business is an advertising network.

What we are looking for:
Accept payments from clients who would like to pay with a card worldwide.
*We already have stripe and we are looking for an additional solution that will decrease our expenses on a crypto purchase that we are using to make payments to counterparties.

Stripe stats: incoming payments in October more than 100.000 EUR, sep 2020 - sep 2021 chargeback ratio 0.38%

Any guess of companies who provide solutions like this?

Thanks in advance!

So, here is my case: we have a company UK LP, business is an advertising network.

What we are looking for:
Accept payments from clients who would like to pay with a card worldwide.
*We already have stripe and we are looking for an additional solution that will decrease our expenses on a crypto purchase that we are using to make payments to counterparties.

Stripe stats: incoming payments in October more than 100.000 EUR, sep 2020 - sep 2021 chargeback ratio 0.38%

Any guess of companies who provide solutions like this?

Thanks in advance!
@OP simply get a fully setup merchant acct+banking attached.. TopTip:The merchant acct should have the same name as your UK LP, bank has to be a Biz acct in the same name as UK LP...Having an already existing Website would be a Plus, as info on goods and services offered would serve as the base info as per TRX history in lieu of the bank acct. .cof%¤#

@OP simply get a fully setup merchant acct+banking attached.. TopTip:The merchant acct should have the same name as your UK LP, bank has to be a Biz acct in the same name as UK LP...Having an already existing Website would be a Plus, as info on goods and services offered would serve as the base info as per TRX history in lieu of the bank acct. .cof%¤#
Hello Vestanon,

Do I understand correctly that your offer is to accept payments via billing to our bank account and then send them to crypto exchange?

So, if so this is what we are doing now, we are looking for a new solution. because our expenses are too big on this activity.

fiat to crypto payments via third-party provider Mercuryo. They already accept EUR, RUB, USD, TRY, GBR, UAH, JPY, BRL, NGN, KES, ZAR, GHS, TZS and UGX.

To pay with fiat your clients/users will have to provide personal information to get a KYC verification (name, email address, phone number, ID, and photo).

Fiat to crypto payments are only possible with the plugin integration (except Shopify) and Invoices.

Reactions: jafo and a112114
you can do a plugin / integration your self with the free services and wallets around to accept and send crypto payments.

for darker solution look inside mentor group gold, that must be better.
This is what I'm going to do, the only thing is how to collect payments.

What is allowed: buy crypto on clients wallets which clients can withdraw, but there is a new case: if for example, avg deposit would be $10 then the client has to pay $35 including fees.
Reasonable to say that there is USDT TRC with $1 outgoing wallet fee, but there are few services that allow buying USDT TRC

Reactions: uplana
sorry can you explain that again what is it you want to do this way, I mean what is your goal?
What is allowed: buy crypto on clients wallets which clients can withdraw, but there is a new case: if for example, avg deposit would be $10 then the client has to pay $35 including fees.
Reasonable to say that there is USDT TRC with $1 outgoing wallet fee, but there are few services that allow buying USDT TRC