Our valued sponsor

Nominee director and shareholder, how much privacy I get?

It's required several court orders to get such information. So it is almost impossible.

Reactions: plotoffshore
Reactions: plotoffshore
As explained and already suggested here. Appoint nominees is the ultimate privacy level one can get for their offshore company. They will protect you from your identity to be revealed and makes it a pain for any authority to trace beneficial ownership.

As explained and already suggested here. Appoint nominees is the ultimate privacy level one can get for their offshore company. They will protect you from your identity to be revealed and makes it a pain for any authority to trace beneficial ownership.
Aren't costs add up doing so? I mean it's much more expansive to appoint or insert nominee director and shareholder rather than be a director or shareholder yourself?!

Aren't costs add up doing so? I mean it's much more expansive to appoint or insert nominee director and shareholder rather than be a director or shareholder yourself?!
Ofcourse appointing nominees are costly and you have to pay additionally for them, but if privacy matters it is worth the money for sure! I have nominees for almost all my entities for years, no problems or issues with tax authority at all yet!! :D

Ofcourse appointing nominees are costly and you have to pay additionally for them, but if privacy matters it is worth the money for sure! I have nominees for almost all my entities for years, no problems or issues with tax authority at all yet!! :D
In short terms, appointing a nominee director and shareholder increase the level of privacy and anonymity.

You can find some information about using nominees here; /forum/articles/59543-nominee-director-and-shareholder

Last edited:

Latest Threads