Our valued sponsor

Nominees to sign for the bank account opening, possible?

tax-haven

Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 26, 2009
Russia
Visit site
As headline, is it possible to get any nominee to sign for the bank account opening, what I mean are the forms that have to be signed?

CCLOGIC won't do that as I understand, so I was wondering if there is any other service willing to do?

It is a high risk the nominee that is doing the undersigning for a offshore company he/she don't know is taking. That said you will find plenty of offshore incorporation services who will offer this service, they will just ask for a reference letter from the beneficial owner of the offshore ibc!

In certain cases it can be done, we do not offer this service but have connections to people who can do under certain circumstances. It is not cheap let it be said!

Just so we are clear? Are you speaking about a Power of Attorney? Allowing someone to open and operate the bank account (as per the written instructions)? You guys make me laugh...

No we don't speak a PoA we speak someone who will sign the bank application and provide the required passport and utility bill the bank is asking for so that for instant my ID never will be know to the bank :) As far as I have researched that service don't exist's, so I while I was traveling in Mexico for about a month's ago I found some guys who wanted to help offering this service, they didn't care what they signed or what documents to provide as long as they can earn good money doublethumbsup

dwilson said:
Folks, this sounds like it is bordering on fraud rather than pushing the boundaries of legitimate business practice.
Second that...

@ Goog: Nothing good can come from such an arrangement. Whatever you're planning is not going to work. My background is anti-money laundering and financial compliance and such an arrangement will fail. It is a certaintly. There are legitimate ways to accom***h high levels of secrecy within the scope of the law!

I agree with dwilson thumbups That said, the idea is theroetical good and may be practiced by many scam artists, well I just don't believe it to last for long. All banks on a global plan have to comply with International Anti- Money and Terror laws. Let us know how it goes for you guy's :coffe:

Reactions: pesto and dwilson
jpay said:
What is wrong with you guys? If you can find some stupid enough to open an accoutn for you go ahead, why stop there? It tell's me that you are operating a business which isn't honest.
LoL :thumbsUp:

I found one, and it worked perfectly fine - the guy does not have access to the account at all and can't he don't even know that he is the happy owner of a offshore account for secret funds doublethumbsup