Our valued sponsor

non-kyc credit card payment gateway

Hey guys, i run a site similar to zlib, we would like to receive donations via our users so is there any credit card gateway that doesn't ask for kyc? tried using stripe and all with fake kyc and it is just a temporary solution, so looking for a permanent solution.

What happens when you get a bunch of disputes and your balance cannot cover it? Then the payment processor goes to charge your bank on file, but oh wait, you closed your account and withdrew all your cash. The balance is now negative, how can the processor recoup those funds? They need some business entity or persons to go after in this case, and KYC can decrease potential fraud. Now there may be a reason for no kyc, perhaps to protect identity or do business that may be prohibited by the processor. I'd advise you to keep using the stripe method, cycling through accounts. Because any processor worth it's salts will ask for KYC, if not your risking holding your money in some offshore processor. If they steal your money what can you do? Nothing, or they can ask for KYC later on and hold your funds ransom.

I use to know a processor that was for high risk businesses, they would payout in crypto it was ran by some russians - in the end they froze everyone's money and not a single thing you could do about it. I would divide your sales as you scale between 3-4 stripe accounts, you cycle through them every few days that way all your funds are not inside one account. And they are all warmed up so it does not trigger any abnormal volume spike. If 1 goes down, worst case is you lose a few days of revenue.

Also how are you cashing out to bank? The bank need to match persons name on stripe? Eventually this could get you fucked, do you have a business and use someone else's social/name? Then link matching biz bank to stripe.

What happens when you get a bunch of disputes and your balance cannot cover it? Then the payment processor goes to charge your bank on file, but oh wait, you closed your account and withdrew all your cash. The balance is now negative, how can the processor recoup those funds? They need some business entity or persons to go after in this case, and KYC can decrease potential fraud. Now there may be a reason for no kyc, perhaps to protect identity or do business that may be prohibited by the processor. I'd advise you to keep using the stripe method, cycling through accounts. Because any processor worth it's salts will ask for KYC, if not your risking holding your money in some offshore processor. If they steal your money what can you do? Nothing, or they can ask for KYC later on and hold your funds ransom.

I use to know a processor that was for high risk businesses, they would payout in crypto it was ran by some russians - in the end they froze everyone's money and not a single thing you could do about it. I would divide your sales as you scale between 3-4 stripe accounts, you cycle through them every few days that way all your funds are not inside one account. And they are all warmed up so it does not trigger any abnormal volume spike. If 1 goes down, worst case is you lose a few days of revenue.

Also how are you cashing out to bank? The bank need to match persons name on stripe? Eventually this could get you fucked, do you have a business and use someone else's social/name? Then link matching biz bank to stripe.

I made my stripe acc based on the person who the bank is on. i passed basic kyc like ssn and all that...

I made my stripe acc based on the person who the bank is on. i passed basic kyc like ssn and all that...
If you were doing something pirated, then within a month you would be blocked due to complaints from ill-wishers. This always happens to me when I try to find a way to accept cards. Therefore, at the present time, either spend a lot of money and time on constant running between processors and buying new bank accounts and KYC, or switch to cryptocurrency and forget about all the problems. I walked this path last year...

If you were doing something pirated, then within a month you would be blocked due to complaints from ill-wishers. This always happens to me when I try to find a way to accept cards. Therefore, at the present time, either spend a lot of money and time on constant running between processors and buying new bank accounts and KYC, or switch to cryptocurrency and forget about all the problems. I walked this path last year...
we already have crypto as a means of donation but most of our userbase don't have enough awareness about it.

selling some electronics? we run a online library, not a electronics store right? or you're talking about affiliate program?
Yes, you open a Amazon Seller account, list some high runners like TV, etc. at a price about double of the cheapest. Nobody will buy, but you. You can spend all your vouchers there and then (not) ship to NH without paying sales tax and get 92% back instead of 78% mentioned earlier.

Hey guys, i run a site similar to zlib, we would like to receive donations via our users so is there any credit card gateway that doesn't ask for kyc? tried using stripe and all with fake kyc and it is just a temporary solution, so looking for a permanent solution.
You need to have real people there, not fake docs.

Latest Threads