web
counter

OECD Country Bank That Will Open Account for Seychelles Company with Russian beneficiary?

Discussion in 'Offshore Bank Accounts' started by Educate, Jun 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Educate

Educate Member Entrepreneur

Anyone can recommend a bank that will open account for Seychelles company with Russian beneficiary in Europe, in a OECD country?

2. KJK

KJK New Member Entrepreneur

Good luck with that

3. MrTony

MrTony Member Entrepreneur

Switzerland, Lichtenstein if you have an initial deposit starting from 1 000 000 USD and this sum should stay on account all time.

4. Educate

No, I have a small initial deposit.

5. Samuel Newman

Samuel Newman Offshore Desk expert Mentor Group Entrepreneur

it's possible, but still very difficult for Seychelles
    for now, Swiss bankers even do not want to accept LPs/LLPs with IBCs as partners

6. MrTony

Then, sorry, but I think you have no chances, regard to attitude to Russian money in OECD countries. Try first of all offshore banks or Armenia, Georgia or even African banks.

7. mrau

mrau Member Entrepreneur

As per the OP post, he would need a bank both in Europe and in a OECD country. Armenia, Georgia or Africa doesn't meet neither of the conditions.
    I think the OP is trying to fulfill the request of Rietumu Banka (EU+OECD account) to release the funds from shell companies who banked with them until March this year.

8. Educate

Yes, you are correct about that.

9. MrTony

10. MrTony

They have Russian-speaking managers and you can explain to them your problem.

11. Educate

CIM said they don't work with offshores.

12. MrTony

Personally, I didn't work with them, just heard they could open accounts for offshore companies.

13. MrTony

Ask Rietumu - Could they do this, if you will have an account at EMI/PSP with personal IBAN and beneficiary name of your Company.

14. AdviceCorp

AdviceCorp New Member

CIM doesn`t open accounts for offshore companies

15. AdviceCorp

AdviceCorp New Member

16. MrTony

For what read topic? He tried to withdraw funds from Rietumu, not to open account there))

17. Educate

Why would anyone agree to register an account in a bank name of which they don't even know of?

18. Banker89

Banker89 New Member Entrepreneur

Not sure I understand the question, if it is for me. Obviously the client would have to go through the account opening process and would know the names of all banks involved before the account was opened.