OECD Country Bank That Will Open Account for Seychelles Company with Russian beneficiary?

Educate

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Anyone can recommend a bank that will open account for Seychelles company with Russian beneficiary in Europe, in a OECD country?

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Switzerland, Lichtenstein if you have an initial deposit starting from 1 000 000 USD and this sum should stay on account all time.

Samuel Newman

Offshore Desk expert
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Switzerland, Lichtenstein if you have an initial deposit starting from 1 000 000 USD and this sum should stay on account all time.
it's possible, but still very difficult for Seychelles
for now, Swiss bankers even do not want to accept LPs/LLPs with IBCs as partners

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Then, sorry, but I think you have no chances, regard to attitude to Russian money in OECD countries. Try first of all offshore banks or Armenia, Georgia or even African banks.

mrau

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Then, sorry, but I think you have no chances, regard to attitude to Russian money in OECD countries. Try first of all offshore banks or Armenia, Georgia or even African banks.
As per the OP post, he would need a bank both in Europe and in a OECD country. Armenia, Georgia or Africa doesn't meet neither of the conditions.
I think the OP is trying to fulfill the request of Rietumu Banka (EU+OECD account) to release the funds from shell companies who banked with them until March this year.

Educate

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
As per the OP post, he would need a bank both in Europe and in a OECD country. Armenia, Georgia or Africa doesn't meet neither of the conditions.
I think the OP is trying to fulfill the request of Rietumu Banka (EU+OECD account) to release the funds from shell companies who banked with them until March this year.
Yes, you are correct about that.

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
They have Russian-speaking managers and you can explain to them your problem.

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Could you give some comments for Armenian banks? We helped our clients have opened account there, so far they are working well, but I haven't heard anyone else is using them.
Personally, I didn't work with them, just heard they could open accounts for offshore companies.

MrTony

Trusted Member
Business Angel
For what read topic? He tried to withdraw funds from Rietumu, not to open account there))

Educate

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Why would anyone agree to register an account in a bank name of which they don't even know of?

Banker89

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Not sure I understand the question, if it is for me. Obviously the client would have to go through the account opening process and would know the names of all banks involved before the account was opened.

Latest Threads