Our valued sponsor

offline mobile wallet

cp74

Apr 3, 2021
Earth
Visit site
Hi,

I need some recommendations. My mobile OS is Android. I need a non custody wallet recommendation which i need be %100 sure about it's not communicated with anywhere in internet and works offline (cold) until i topup or transfer through TOR only (or any other secure way apart from public). I know TOR enabled wallets but not dig enough yet if there're any backdoors or any traceable details. I want to do some shopping true privacy. As all we know, crypto is mostly traceable. By the way, noting mysterious. I just checking if full anonymity is possible or not.

So the second part, how to anonymously topup? :) I guess non KYC exchanges or mixers can be a solution. I'm aware it's suitable for digital shopping only. A private email handing is more easy due to noting related with finance... For digital shopping, i don't think address will be a problem. For example buying a VPN, RDP, seedbox etc with full anonymity is fine. Rest of that is networking.

Cheers,

Privacy with bitcoin is possible.
You can always buy your bitcoins P2P. You can even go to Bitcoin ATM's nowadays.
Also you can buy the BTC at an exchange and then "coinjoin" your bitcoin. wasabiwallet.io
Another way is to exchange your BTC to XMR and then back to BTC. Of course not on the same exchange and then just withdrawl the BTC. You exchange them to XMR at a site like godex.io or morphtoken.com that do not use any KYC. Then make a transaction from one XMR wallet to another XMR wallet. Then use the service again to exchange the XMR to BTC.
To hide the origin of the bitcoin I would not use a BTC mixing site.

Reactions: cp74

Latest Threads