Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account for stock trading where?

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 30, 2011
Spain
Visit site
Can I trade stocks with my offshore bank account? I don't just want let my money be in the account to not earn any money need to invest them in stocks. Please help :embarassed:

Which countries do you want to invest in stocks or is it worldwide?

Hi Guys, seems we have found the solution for most peoples requirements: /forum/f16/caribbean-offshore-bank-account-100-anonymous-banking-secrecy-18457/

It's actually possible to do Stock Trading with this Caribbean bank.

Last edited:
The Caribbean bank accounts they offer here on the forum is connected with SaxoBank which is offer stock trading etc. on 40 different stock exchanges / countries. Seems to be to be a great and awesome package.

jpay said:
For stock trading with your offshore company you may look into this company as well. Offshore online bank and broker - International Stock Trading and Investing - Internaxx they have been working for me for a short period.
a bit expensive. on the other side, there are only few low-cost brokers able to open account for offshore company without any hassle. i had account with choicetrade and mbtrading in the past (5 dollars per trade)

teomax said:
a bit expensive. on the other side, there are only few low-cost brokers able to open account for offshore company without any hassle. i had account with choicetrade and mbtrading in the past (5 dollars per trade)
Sounds OK, who are you with now?

Latest Threads