Our valued sponsor

Offshore Bank Accounts need more banks please?

AlicaFunk

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Please do me a huge favor and list all the offshore banks you know about and that can help with the opening of an account under the below listed conditions.

No personal visit
Skype call is OK if required
USD & EUR account
Debit Card that can be used anywhere also Internet
No bankers reference letter
accept offshore company Belize or Seychelles
has no insane monthly and maintenance costs

Does this exists and if so please more than just the banks that most have discussed here endless times, thanks!

AfrAsia is not doing remote openings anymore unless it is specific introducers. Their compliance is awful.

Also, Standard doesn`t because I spent a week speaking to corporate banking and they arent taking accounts right now.

On the flip side, SB in South Africa will open accounts.

mmmm. Tough one. I did my first few through an introducer and then I tried on my own. However without the introducer you might get the account open, but it will be almost impossible for you to receive the tokens and online banking.

I can recommend you my introducer who charges 800 for Corporate. Personal I`m not sure.

OP did you at any point considered to use a digital currency provider and their debit card? I'm asking because you are calling for more banks?! So if all banks are going to apply the same requirements we are left with all unregulated services or what do you think?

I have experience opening accounts and currently have accounts at:

1) Banco Atlantico
2) Standard Bank
3) Bank of America
4) Several other US banks
5) Maybank
6) DBS
7) Standard Chartered
8) Commonwealth
9) Choice Bank
10) SAI Bank
11) Bancredito