Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Mentor Group

Offshore Banking: Is It REALLY Illegal?

maiden

Yeah I agree that US government is very strict. That's why we need this offshore things for our business.

johnskywalker

But the fact there are a lot of people who use offshore banking for their business and haven't been caught doing illegal things.
I just think that US wanted companies to be built in their own land not in other countries because they can't get a share from whatever country these offshore accounts are living on.

Its just very ironic because most of their companies manufacture in China because of the cheaper labor cost LOL

erzascarlet

I just think that US wanted companies to be built in their own land not in other countries because they can't get a share from whatever country these offshore accounts are living on.

Its just very ironic because most of their companies manufacture in China because of the cheaper labor cost LOL
I'm agree with that statement. They're so greedy that's why they try to accused offshore company.

Anton

If offshore banking were illegal even more people would be in prison right now!
Hahaha. I don't think they could even find these offshore bank owners. Because of the 99 to 100% privacy, they won't even know who is the owner of these accounts. Anyway its ridiculous that some people would even think its illegal.

burden

Mentor Group Gold
In Romania, Latvia and Ukraine no one will ever ask you if you are doing business outside of the country because they think their people are to stupid to do that. If someone from the tax office is asking and do trouble you put €300 on the table and can go and proceed as you like. No problems to open offshore bank accounts there!

deadpool

In Romania, Latvia and Ukraine no one will ever ask you if you are doing business outside of the country because they think their people are to stupid to do that. If someone from the tax office is asking and do trouble you put €300 on the table and can go and proceed as you like. No problems to open offshore bank accounts there!
I still think going legally is safe for long term. Under the table deals comes with a disclaimer.

BelizeFinancial

Corporate Services
Business Angel
If this is somehow illegal to open and hold an offshore account with any offshore bank than I'm doing something illegal. ;)

myshufflemix

Why do you think it is illegal. Nothing illegal in owning an offshore account. The problem starts when you use it and don't pay tax :D

sigurdto

When you say it's not illegal to open an offshore account you didn't mentioned that it may be illegal to use the account without to inform your tax office or do you?

Jack Dui

Interesting!!! Actually it's happening not only in Romania and Ukraine but also other parts of the world.

crispgo

For someone living in the 3rd world country in Europe it is not a problem if it is illegal or not. The authorities here give a shit about it and we can do what we want. Tax here is flat €1000 regardless how much you do in profits as long as you live here. So I need to make money and I need a great and stable offshore account with debit card. Where can I get it please?

infotrader

Thanks for the useful guide. Is there any way to ensure being entirely legal? I would assume, it would not favor other agendas. I am wondering, is there a way, I could flaunt my offshore accounts openly.

hungryit

My agent told me to keep silence with my setup in Belize but after all the trouble I had so far with documents and stuff I believe it doesn't matter any longer!
Same here. Of course you can not tell every Joe that you have an offshore Company but today it doesn' matter that mutch.

Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group