Our valued sponsor

Offshore Banks or EMI for Belize corp ?

Juoffshore

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

My client own a Belize company, and he just kicked out by TW.
Any recommendation of any good EMI or Banks for a Belize corp who accept SEPA transfers ?

He does not use any nominee and complex structure. He is the director and UBO of the company.

He does web consulting and advertising.

Thanks in advance !

Well, I wouldn't recommend relying just on Trustpilot too much when you do a research on a big company. It would be smarter to review what kind of people work there, who is in the management, what is the history of the company, where are they licensed, etc.

Just try searching on Trustpilot companies like Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple, Revolut, or Paypal. Of course, there will be people with negative experiences. Like in various daily situations in your life. We do have different kinds of people on the planet (which is great), they bring different kinds of reactions and feelings.

I know BANKERA very well, I can rely on them at full, and I can bring my clients to them with ease in my heart.

Best of luck in findings ;)

Well, I wouldn't recommend relying just on Trustpilot too much
I totally agree, if you look at this forum but also many of the big forums that have memberships they are all full in Trustpilot with negative reviews. I give a s**t, if some stupid idiot can post on TrustPilot negative reviews about free forums AND they don't delete such, then trustpilot really has a trust & reputation problem.

Latest Threads