Our valued sponsor

Offshore company (anonymous owner+low tax+low adm. costs)

Surfermike

Mar 24, 2021
Denmark
Visit site
Hello there,

Can you help me with advice.. what country do you think is the best place to found a company under these specs:

1) Internet company with online sales of advertising
2) Country should be not too expensive to found and run a company in. (This company starts small, so need small costs for running - may of course develop into af profital company on the long term)
3) Country should have anonymous owner (for competition reasons only, biz is 100% legal)
4) Country should have low tax and vat (not a requirement, but preferred)
5) Country should provide bank account or possible to open account in another country so sale of advetisment can be done.

I have strongly considered Delaware in the US... but I'm not sure of the yearly costs for annual report and tax return, altso I don't know if you can receive post on the address.
Furthermore I have considered Bahamas or the BVI - British Virgin Islands.

Please come with your recommendations and if you know, what is the yearly price for running this company.

Thanks in advance.

-Mike

Is it even possible to have a company registered for anonymous owner? anywhere in the world. Seems like it might help illegals to do shady business and ML, why would any country make itself a hub for these kinds of operations (not saying you're running one, just thinking...). Very curious to see some answers from more experienced members, so +1 to that question (not that I need anonymity but really curious, cos I'm new here as well, trying to find a way to minimize tax rate on my crypto during this bull run :))) who knows, if anonymity is possible then it might be handy for crypto cash out as well)

Most if not all of the EU countries have implemented the UBO register, following AMLD 5. I note that there are a couple of ways of preserving anonymity to some extent, for example a UBO is anyone holding 25% plus one share, so no information should be given for anyone holding 25% or lower. Also another way would be to set up a Cyprus company with the shareholder being a Non-EU trust with you as a beneficiary - no information will be given for the non-EU trust.

Most if not all of the EU countries have implemented the UBO register, following AMLD 5.
That's exactly what everyone want to note! We speak Europe which will not tolerate any form of anonymity any longer, they want total control of everybody living there, so they want to control the money. Today you need a very good and experienced tax lawyer and tax firm to help you to reduce your taxes!

Most often it make only sense to start such threads if you have real money to play with because the costs to setup something that will reduce taxes is not for the small man on the street.

That's exactly what everyone want to note! We speak Europe which will not tolerate any form of anonymity any longer, they want total control of everybody living there, so they want to control the money. Today you need a very good and experienced tax lawyer and tax firm to help you to reduce your taxes!

Most often it make only sense to start such threads if you have real money to play with because the costs to setup something that will reduce taxes is not for the small man on the street.
Does this forum have propper guidlines for fresh starters such as an onboarding guide. Guidelines that will adhere to all tax legislations, company establishment rules, all expected costs and fees and types of basic jurisdiction rule. A beginners guide per se.

This is an interesting question. I have another company with a difficult ex business partner & will be invoicing that company for some services (all legal) but I need a new company that if not completely anonymous at least you have to look hard/pay a fee to find. Its easy to set up a company but getting one you can use is different, & the people selling their services lie constantly.

So far, to share what I have found. Seychelles - nightmare getting an account, Transferwise were fine until I started doing transactions then closed me down. Other banks need paperwork the broker hasnt sent yet AND proof of address for the business (which is online/run from home in the UK). So far its over 6 weeks. And now Ive been asked for a TIN number - which I dont have either.

Delaware company - promised the earth but will takes weeks for IRS according to Firstbase. So cant use it or get an account for weeks. Despite advertising days.

Ireland now needs €1800 to be set up (I think thats the amount) post Brexit as a kind of insurance. Plus you cant really pay youself with directors loans. Great tax wise. If you are not in the UK then setting one up with a bank account can be done in a couple of days on TIDE & is good tax wise. But that is NOT anonymous.

Then theres options like Rentacompany - an utter nightmare to deal with, super slow, & holding on to my money, or Rimuult, great but only an invoicing service. But very fast & honest.

I hear Estonia is a good option - but you need an e residency which takes weeks & weeks. Rimuut are based there & my payments in & out were fast. Faster than to the Netherlands where Rentaco is.

I think its one thing to set up a company abroad - but if you live in Europe then theres just so many problems actually getting it to be viable/useable. Anonymity might be the thing you take a risk with - as in will anyone look you up in that country? Is it free or easy to do so? None of them were anywhere near as fast as they said they were though.

Does this forum have propper guidlines for fresh starters such as an onboarding guide. Guidelines that will adhere to all tax legislations, company establishment rules, all expected costs and fees and types of basic jurisdiction rule. A beginners guide per se.
That's a good idea actually I didn't see this post before right now. We will consider your suggestion.

Is there any particular country / jurisdiction you want to see?

but I need a new company that if not completely anonymous at least you have to look hard/pay a fee to find. Its easy to set up a company but getting one you can use is different, & the people selling their services lie constantly.
Just for your interest; actually there is a lot of information about that inside the mentor group gold.

No such thing exists, because such matters will vary widely depending on the laws of your country of residence, your particular business, and the laws of the jurisdiction in which you form your offshore company.

The administrators have published very basic guides as a first step, if that is what you seek.

good and experienced tax lawyer and tax firm to help you to reduce your taxes!
That is very true if you are not going beyond the edge your self.

I have strongly considered Delaware in the US... but I'm not sure of the yearly costs for annual report and tax return, altso I don't know if you can receive post on the address.
regardless what, it will be the cheapest setup you can get for money which won't look bring a lot of troubles to the table.

Reactions: Expatgenie

Latest Threads