Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for invoicing

Arthur82

Jul 7, 2022
Visit site
Hi,

I would like to do the following, please recommend me a proper way of how it can be achieved.

1. I have some crypto savings from the times crypto costed nothing (mostly ETH)
2. I have advcash account, and I find a way to do transfer money from crypto to advcash
3. I do have a very small local business in the Non-EU country I live in. I do IT support and have Ltd company for the local payment processing.

I would like somehow to do transactions (let's say $1k-$2k per month) from advcash to my company's bank and process it as a foreign customer's IT support. I'll pay taxes from the transactions.

The reason why I would like to make transactions to my company - In future, I would like to participate in different local municipal or private tenders and foreign contracts will be a plus for my company. (Please don't ask me why I can't do it on Upwork, I tried without a success, anyway targeting local contracts seems to be more beneficial, so I would like to have a good history for my company)

My local banks don't support SEPA, so I can't receive money directly from advcash.

So I need some method to do:
Advcash -> SEPA -> ? -> SWIFT -> Local bank

What would you recommend for this process? Is renting a company a right way to start with?

Latest Threads