Our valued sponsor

offshore company formation agents - What do you want to know!

marcel

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
It's time to get some clarification about the many offshore company formation agents available there when you are googling for it. I have been using my offshore companies for years and don't tons of research and reading. Today it's time to post my findings. To get started slowly, we want to watch this vide.

[video=youtube;jb8a4LvComk]

It's an promotion Video for some oudated and total useless offshore company service provider.

What do you have to look at when you want to find the right Offshore company formation agent!

• Can he explain to you what jurisdiction is best for your business?
  • Are they able to help you with banking for your offshore company?
  • How many offshore jurisdictions are they covering, also in regards to banking?
  • How many different banks are they working with and can get your account opened with?
  • Do they specialized in Online Business or rather old fashion wealth management entities?
Some of the large companies I have found are the following:

1. http://www.ocra.com/
  2. http://laveco.com/
  3. http://www.cfsformations.com/
  4. http://www.ibcagent.com/
  5. http://www.economist.com/node/21552196
You don't want to go that route if you are into any IM or other Internet Business! The problem is most often that they have specialized 100% in the offline world and do know nothing in regards to online business, how they operate and what would work for each business! They look more at tax benefits and privacy and likely they only want large clients from the offline world!

For real offshore banking I would like you to take a look at the below, it's boring reading but can be important for your future online business!

What is off shore bank?

Off shore bank are those bank where the location of bank outside the residence of depositor country in

low taxation area. Offshore bank are have some unique act which provide best privacy to depositor, this

act is known as greater privacy which was born in 1934 Swiss banking act.

Difference between offshore and onshore bank? Onshore bank ?it is best example by your typical branch of the bank you maintain your checking or savings account. It operates under the rules and re

gulations governing all banking institutions in this country.

Offshore bank-it is a type of bank which lie under low taxation jurisdiction, and rules of these bank is not

govern by the government of country. These bank are located outside of depositor residence.

Type of offshore bank- Private banking institute- these institutions target high-level investors, requiring account opening deposits of around $100,000.

Retail and commercial banks- it is a type of bank which require an initial deposit of $10,000 or less when you want to open an account.

Type of offshore bank account- An International Bank Account-it is a type of account in which an account holder can access his account anywhere anytime in the world via ATM/DEBIT card, onli

ne or via phone call to the bank call center.

Premium or Plain Vanilla-it is a type of bank account which maintain relation between customer and balance to maintain with bank. If it is not maintain then a special type of charge will applied to client.

A Multi-Currency Offshore Bank Account-These are single accounts beneath which an account holder can have multiple strands, each in a different currency Offshore Business Bank Account-in the fast growing world , there ar every thing become online so for the

growth of business according to time, there is an option ?offshore business bank account?. By which client can perform online treading etc.

Private Offshore Bank Account- It is type of accounts which offered exclusively to high net worth individuals or wealthy companies, which receive a personal introduction to an exclusive institution.

How to open offshore bank account- Opening of offshore bank account is same as account opening in your simple bank account.

Basic requirement-simply the basic basic requirement is same simple bank account, they have need of your personal information, date of birth, date of time, occupation

1-which type of account u want

2- what is nature of account

3- which type of currency u want to deposited,

4- in which country u want to open,

5- What is your annual income?

Advantage of opening offshore bank account-

1-there is profit of political and economical juridection.which will provide safe transaction.

2- Offshore bank provide high interest value with low tax paid.

3- it will provide authority to taking high value of loan,

3- Interest is generally paid by offshore banks without tax being deducted. This is an advantage to individuals who do not pay tax on worldwide income.

So far so good.. you know what to look at now when you foudn your agent and offshore banking, we need to put this together now!

Let it be said once for all. IF you are doing business online, you want to approach the various online payment service providers first, ask them if they accept the offshore jurisdiction you plan to incorporate into and if they accept the offshore bank or if they have any troubles with it. Once you have found the right payment provider, and you found out all the legal and tax stuff for the jurisdiction in question, you are ready to proceed and get your company incorporated, start doing business now... take action!!

Thank you for sharing this guide with all of us, it makes sense. I was wondering if you have used any of the service providers above or if you just picked them from Google? If so, what is your experience with them, any Ups / Downs ? Would bei nterested to know some more about it.

Overall you are covering it all, basically you can say a offshore company without bank account is worth nothing. Make sure you always get banking within your company, can you get payment processing for credit cards included then it's a big plus!

Reactions: bothe and JohnLocke
Isn't it more about offshore banking than company formation?

Anyway, it seems from the listed service providers that you have some experience in the field. Almost all of them are for large setups and more targeting fortune 500 corporations which will reflect the total costs in setup and yearly maintainance. You will have to pay on a hourly basis each time you ask them a question and you will get yourself into long term contracts.

Reactions: bothe and protain
For the long term and later on ocra is not an option for us. They are too expensive compared to many of the other providers out there. We have been in touch with many of the offshore company formation agents out there and asked for quotes on the same structure. The fastest and most professional response we got was from Admin and his team. The rest is answering within a day or two. What we also put into consideration when we had to choose and agent in the first run, was if they offered any free support. So far is cclogic the only one who has a forum for people like us. This means free and great follow up support.

Reactions: pontiacG8 and bothe
I have been searching for some agent for my next BVI Company formation and found http://www.jordanstrustcompany.com/offshore-company-formation/bvi-companies do you know if they are reliable and can be trusted? I don't want to put all my eegs in one basket for that reason I want a few different offshore Company formation agents to help me incorporate some of my entities.

Never heard of them, if you are looking for alternatives there are plenty to go for on Google. The problem I was facing is that they either look to commercial, means, they just need you to buy a company and then get rid of you or they are looking to old fashion, they don't interact with you and have long response time!

Reactions: pontiacG8
I would rather go for some recommanded service provider then finding them on Google you never know who you will find. Also stay away from the more shady one posting on a specific forum I can't mention here. you can PM me if you want more information about that part. They are investigated by the FBI so all the offshore company agents posting there will also be under investigation. Actually in the past 3 of them and their clients were under investigation.

That's why you want to do lots and lots of research before you choose any agent and their company for your off shore formation.

I would rather go for some recommanded service provider then finding them on Google you never know who you will find. Also stay away from the more shady one posting on a specific forum I can't mention here. you can PM me if you want more information about that part. They are investigated by the FBI so all the offshore company agents posting there will also be under investigation. Actually in the past 3 of them and their clients were under investigation.
That's why you want to do lots and lots of research before you choose any agent and their company for your off shore formation.
I agree with you! My mistake was it to Google and take the first one on top of it. This lead 1 year later to me to Google again and find a new provider which thanksfully didn't screwed me.

Reactions: pontiacG8 and bothe
Do you trust one of the Agents on the link?
Some of them have been around for a realy long time and can be trusted. Don't believe everything you find on the web! There are some agents that claim to have been in business since 1990 or 1960 but their domain is only 3 or less years old!