Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Formation - Software / Web Application

OffshoreRobert

Nov 25, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking for help how to save money on my business.

So to me:
I own 100% of a holding in Germany which in turn has a subsidiary also in Germany.

The subsidiary has software where customers pay monthly or annually.
The money goes to me in the holding company where I manage everything.

At the end of the year, I pay a very large sum of tax on the profits.

Now I need your help, I have considered setting up another subsidiary in offshore areas and give the company a license agreement to minimize the profit in Germany.

Likewise, I have a new project where I found a software company again with a new subsidiary.

My flowchart explains something better.
Link is here.

Is this a good idea? Or give another solution to it.
Or does someone have a good agency that can help me there?

The fun starts when you want to access those funds. Despite that it might be a pain in the a*s to work with the finanzamt from there and if they will ever find out you own the offshore by yourself they'll be on your a*s. If you distribute the money from your german holding to your offshore holding which are both owned 100% by you, the finanzamt will get really mad at you and you might live at a constant risk of getting direct into jail. Easiest option is to leave the shithole germany.

I can highly recommend UAE Freezones for that (RAK or Fujairah are pretty low cost around 5k a year with a flexi desk).

The fun starts when you want to access those funds. Despite that it might be a pain in the a*s to work with the finanzamt from there and if they will ever find out you own the offshore by yourself they'll be on your a*s. If you distribute the money from your german holding to your offshore holding which are both owned 100% by you, the finanzamt will get really mad at you and you might live at a constant risk of getting direct into jail. Easiest option is to leave the shithole germany.

I can highly recommend UAE Freezones for that (RAK or Fujairah are pretty low cost around 5k a year with a flexi desk).
You can use darks and it won't be easy to find out that you own the offshore company.

Latest Threads