Our valued sponsor

Offshore company in Anguilla or St. Lucia anyone?

prodo

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

anguilla-map.jpg

caribbean-st-lucia-map.jpg

I'm looking to incorporate another offshore company using it as Holding company for the first 2 corps I own. I don't want to be attached personally on the first two corps therefore I need a Holding company that from now on will own the first 2 entities and form new offshore companies if needed.I also need the money to be able to float between all entities tax free and for that reason I thought of the mentioned jurisdicitons - see maps above!Do you know:That are the total costs to incorporate a company in these jurisdictions?What documents are required, all documents?Do we need to travel there?What options in regards to banking do we have?Can we open a Belize bank account for these entities?Thanks for your input, everything you know is worth to be posted here please. /monthly_2015_10/anguilla-map.jpg.243017568647a6d6b9a7ac8ef3bcf5ba.jpg

/monthly_2015_10/caribbean-st-lucia-map.jpg.061464bf080d89fdba6757693f1a9b8b.jpg

Anguilla IBC including all documents with Apostille are EUR 1150

St. Lucian IBC including all documents are EUR 1850

You may rather go for the Anguilla corp for this purpose then the other once if you ask me. Banking can be provide by most international / offshore banks such as Cyprus, Belize, Mauritius etc. additional costs apply.

Contact US for more information.

Last edited:
Thank you, I send you a contact! Do you know how to setup the company to be Holding company specific? will I have to transfer shares to the holding company for this to be structured as I want?

OMG long time I have not been here suddenly I found an e-mail from the forum mail robot :D - thanks for the input I have start reading this forum again lots and lots of useful information.

In regards to Anguilla any experience how long it take to incorporate there?

Reactions: JohnLocke
OMG long time I have not been here suddenly I found an e-mail from the forum mail robot :D - thanks for the input I have start reading this forum again lots and lots of useful information.
In regards to Anguilla any experience how long it take to incorporate there?
You may expect everything between 5 and 15 business days to accomplish the entire company formation in Anguilla including apostilel and notarized docs.

Latest Threads