Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company information request

vikja

Offshore Agent
Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I’d like to create a site selling internet services to end users. The customers would pay via payment provider companies which are based in Cyprus and USA. These payment providers will send me each month the amount (deducting their commission) that is charged for my company via bank transfer to my company. They will also send me an electronic invoice for the amount of commission they keep.

What I would need:

1. A company for example in Belize or Seychelles or somewhere else.

2. Bank accounts for this company for example in St. Vincent, Latvia and Cyprus.

I’d like to have internet access for all these accounts and one or two debit card at least for each account.

3. Internet merchant account: so if necessary I can accept payments from my customers via credit card.

4. Nominee services for shareholders and directors.

As I have read on your site, all the above are possible but I have some questions for you.

a, How much time is necessary for all this process?

b, If the company is in Belize, can I have a virtual office at you in Switzerland (not in Belize but in Switzerland)?

c, What is the minimum deposit that each bank account will need to have?

d, Is it possible that on the debit card only the name of the company is shown and mine not?

e, Will I need to travel at all to sign the bank papers or anything else?

I live in Greece permanently. The gross amount I’m calculating to have with this company will be 30 - 50 000 Euros per month. The 70 % will be expenses and will need to pay invoices for servers, advertising etc… via wire transfer from my bank accounts or PayPal. I calculate the profit around 30 % and I’m planning to take it via debit cards from ATMs in Greece.

What do you suggest me to do to have very low tax risk? Is it correct what I’m thinking or what else do you suggest? Also as I have read companies in Belize, Seychelles or anywhere else where the tax is 0 % do not need to keep logistic monthly and annual reports. Is that true?

I am looking forward to your reply so I can proceed with the order.

a, How much time is necessary for all this process?

Typically it takes about 3 weeks including the bank account to be operative, sometimes a little longer.

b, If the company is in Belize, can I have a virtual office at you in Switzerland (not in Belize but in Switzerland)?

Sorry we don't provide that service in Switzerland, but you may find some Virtual Office service there.

c, What is the minimum deposit that each bank account will need to have?

Cyprus banks don't require any minimum deposits at all.

d, Is it possible that on the debit card only the name of the company is shown and mine not?

Typically it is so, if the bank account is opened in the company's names.

e, Will I need to travel at all to sign the bank papers or anything else?

No need to travel at any time, everything can be done remote / by e-mail.

Reactions: vikja
Well this is for the token device that some Cyprus banks send to the client.

Reactions: vikja
OH thank you... so after that there is no other fee or balance to pay in?

What about my other question:

What do you suggest me to do to have very low tax risk? Is it correct what I’m thinking or what else do you suggest? Also as I have read companies in Belize, Seychelles or anywhere else where the tax is 0 % do not need to keep logistic monthly and annual reports. Is that true?

From what I have got of information from Admin and his team then a Cyprus company has the lowest tax rate in Europe. A combination of a Seychelles Holding and a Cyprus Trading will eleminate the tax the companies have to be! This sounds pretty attractive to me.

Indeed Cyprus has the lowest corporate tax in Europe only 10% and even the option to avoid to pay corporate tax in Cyprus either by registering the company non resident or structure the company in certain ways to take advantage of the DTA's signed.

Reactions: Belarious
I was considering a complete European company setup to avoid any questions from my customers but do to the costs to incorporate a Cyprus company I reconsidered my options and got a Seychelles corp. In the meantime I have grown my business and I'm considering a Cyprus company again this time where the shares are owned by the Seychelles company so I get a Holding & Trading setup.

It's of course doable to setup a Cyprus company where the shareholder is a Seychelles company, we have done this many times.