Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Options for Bitcoin Trading?

Hello Diablo, which provider helped you to open in seychelles,i just need recommendation .When opening do i have to tell the company that i opening a crypto business?
No you should need tell them that, make a cover business which they never figure out anyway. The Agent that incorporate corps most often don't check anything anyway, means, that part is easy. so you need to find a EMI provider or similar that can handle your crypto business.

great Thanks guys . Cover business should be something like saas storage provider? any suggestions that sound trustworthy?
yeah as mentioned already any business activity other than crypto will work.

Hi,i got just told that Seychelles is a blacklisted jurisdiction and is generally not accepted by reliable banks,(even mistertango claimed its high risk)anyone opened a crypto seychelles company with Mistertango? Besides is a seychelles crypto company is allowed to have activities with europe? i see remitano is incoroprated in seychelles and anyone can buy crypto from them i think.please help im a little bit confuse now

Hi,i got just told that Seychelles is a blacklisted jurisdiction and is generally not accepted by reliable banks,(even mistertango claimed its high risk)anyone opened a crypto seychelles company with Mistertango? Besides is a seychelles crypto company is allowed to have activities with europe? i see remitano is incoroprated in seychelles and anyone can buy crypto from them i think.please help im a little bit confuse now
That's bulls**t and not what mistertango told me in the e-mails they send where they claim to accept all countries worldwide.

However, go for a Belize corp. if MT is important.

What's the different you think, I mean why should Seychelles not work for Crypto?

Hi Guys,

How do you find opening a bank account for a Belize company (in any other countries than Belize) to be able to transfer fiat out of exchanges to?
It seems this is the hardest bit to cack, not the company formation, but to find a suitable bank it allows crypto transfer.
And you can not disguise it to other funds as its just time when a bank starts asking what Kraken is? why larger funds coming in from there.

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

How do you find opening a bank account for a Belize company (in any other countries than Belize) to be able to transfer fiat out of exchanges to?
It seems this is the hardest bit to cack, not the company formation, but to find a suitable bank it allows crypto transfer.
And you can not disguise it to other funds as its just time when a bank starts asking what Kraken is? why larger funds coming in from there.

Thanks!
Hello.
Mistertango.

Latest Threads