Our valued sponsor

Offshore company with good access to the US

Mani

Nov 20, 2018
Visit site
Main goal: An offshore company and bank account that can connect to US Paypal and/or Stripe accounts. Company must have excellent privacy and asset protection for the owner.

Secondary goal: Ability to transfer money to a low fee offshore brokerage account with access to US Stocks (I mainly invest in US ETFs). This is optional/not necessary, the main goal is far more important.

What jurisdictions or specific registrars/banks do you guys recommend? I am a US citizen living in Thailand. But again, the focus is on doing business in the US, not in Asia. Thanks for any tips!

Looks like I missed the edit window so regarding the mailing address: I could receive mail to my Thai address, or an address I have in the US (the US address would cost money to ship mail to me though).

As asset protection is part of the main goal I would like to clarify that this should stem from excellent privacy laws first. If the jurisdiction is inconvenient for US creditors to access, that would be a good layer as well though I feel the US probably can reach where it wants these days.

I do not wish to use nominee directors for anything. I also want to be able to handle as much as possible from online or mail. Having to fly, especially if far away, would be a strong negative.

On further research I don't need a US payment processor. So any juridiction where I can take invoice payments via VISA/MC should be fine.

So far I have these places on my list for further research:
Seychelles
Singapore

• Haha
Reactions: Mani